2018-2019 Programs By Discipline | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Programs By Discipline

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
For those that fear a repeat of the 2014-2015 POTO marathon, by having her music announced this early, she is indirectly warding off other skaters from picking the same music ;)

champs

Final Flight
Who knows, maybe it's a portion of the POTO soundtrack played backward and timestretched and dubsteppified and turned into something totally unrecognizable. :laugh: So I hold off my judgement until I see the program skated.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Who knows, maybe it's a portion of the POTO soundtrack played backward and timestretched and dubsteppified and turned into something totally unrecognizable. :laugh: So I hold off my judgement until I see the program skated.

You think skating coaches and choreographers have that much imagination? :think:

Well okay then.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
As posted in US ladies' thread:
Alysa Liu is keeping her short program (was it Malaguena?) and her long will be Witches of Eastwick

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Courtney Hicks has a new Tango themed program choreographed by Rohene Ward.

Spinning

On the Ice
Moulin Rouge The Musical will start their world tour in Boston next month. Are we going to have MR season?

Spinning

On the Ice
I thought we already had that this season.

It was more of a warhorse season I guess. Tons of MRs, POTOs, Cinderellas(a few with the same exact music cut!), R&J and Turandot.

Also V/M's MR is such a masterpiece combining with Kailani's refreshing takes on the music and interpretations. I just skipped the rest I guess. Lol:biggrin: