2018-19 Canadian figure skating | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Canadian figure skating

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
did they considering her crazy fast skating and have it with a higher speed limit?

Now you have a new summer project... walk Osmond way... i mean... on your knees... being thankful to the skating gods for making your username legit my friend...

Oh my lord, I truly hope they don’t increase the highway speed limit. I’m totally stereotyping my people, but it’s true: Newfies can’t drive on divided freeways. It’s terrifying. So many don’t know how to merge from an on-ramp and come to a dead stop instead at the end. :eeking:

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
did they considering her crazy fast skating and have it with a higher speed limit?

Now you have a new summer project... walk Osmond way... i mean... on your knees... being thankful to the skating gods for making your username legit my friend...

I say go for it my friend!!! You can do it!!! One knee at a time.

Naay, she was a Golden Girl for me, long before Worlds...plus the Osmond Way is 22.3 kilometers my friend, and I would consider only if you could join me? Not to worry we'll back some chiddywine...it will be a blast :/

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Naay, she was a Golden Girl for me, long before Worlds...plus the Osmond Way is 22.3 kilometers my friend, and I would consider only if you could join me? Not to worry we'll back some chiddywine...it will be a blast :/

i have no issues walking osmond way..... but you won't see me on my knees : I got class.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, Now, SarahSynco, shame, shame, shame...LOL...We do have divided highways in Newfoundland and we do know know to drive on them. There is a divided highway from St.John’s to Whitbourne and from Corner Brook to Pasadena. And we know how to merge.lol. I’ll forgive you....🙂🙂🙂

just keep track of her offensive posts ;) then bring them back when you need them ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Haha, she has roots in Newfoundland.,,,we got each other’s back..🙂

watch out.... she tried stealing my man.....and got herself pregnant with another one to make me believe that she had managed.... I don't think this behaviour is from NFLD... more like Peterborough sort of deal... :slink:

millie

Medalist
watch out.... she tried stealing my man.....and got herself pregnant with another one to make me believe that she had managed.... I don't think this behaviour is from NFLD... more like Peterborough sort of deal... :slink:

???? Don’t understand what you mean...

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Now, Now, SarahSynco, shame, shame, shame...LOL...We do have divided highways in Newfoundland and we do know know to drive on them. There is a divided highway from St.John’s to Whitbourne and from Corner Brook to Pasadena. And we know how to merge.lol. I’ll forgive you....🙂🙂🙂

Ok, maybe I should’ve used the “some, not all” analysis. ;)

When I was down there last (August 2016), I got on the highway at Portugal Cove Road to go shopping at Stavanger Drive power centre; the person in the car ahead of me on the on ramp came to a DEAD STOP instead of merging at the end of the lane ... :eekn: holy fudge, I thought I’d be dead for sure. Thankfully, Nanny’s Mazda 2 had excellent brakes. :laugh:

It happened again a couple days later when we were going to the family cottage for the weekend, this time in my uncle’s van, exiting at Whitbourne. Me mudder was driving for that trip. Thought I was dead there too.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
So many friends and acquaintances from the skating world went to see him yesterday, they all took loads of selfies, I’m super jealous. Meanwhile I was stuck at home on bed rest, unable to sample wine anyway. :(

you can't have your chiddy and drink it

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
So many friends and acquaintances from the skating world went to see him yesterday, they all took loads of selfies, I’m super jealous. Meanwhile I was stuck at home on bed rest, unable to sample wine anyway. :(

Hey there mom to be, you can drink chiddy wine anytime in your life, but you have other priorities, more precious. Good luck to you and your growing family!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I can't wait for Vancouver at the end of the year. We already have a plan to get drunk on Chan wine at the hotel.

i hope you get some... it's hard to find outside Ontario.... it's a Canadian thing... LCBO, BC liquor store... SAQ ... all the liquor is ruled by the provinces... so the selection can vary by province...

also : usually local wine is small batches so it won't go out of the province... unless some stores import it...

anyways... good luck.. i wanted some for nationals in ottawa... and I didn't find any lol.... i had very nice gin though

likevelvet

#Bless this mess
On the Ice
Country
United-States
i hope you get some... it's hard to find outside Ontario.... it's a Canadian thing... LCBO, BC liquor store... SAQ ... all the liquor is ruled by the provinces... so the selection can very by province...

also : usually local wine is small batches so it won't go out of the province... unless some stores import it...

anyways... good luck.. i wanted some for nationals in ottawa... and I didn't find any lol.... i had very nice gin though

You can order it online. I have a friend in Toronto who plans to have a few bottles delivered and then bring them with her when she drives to meet us. It should be an incredible time, basically. I hope you get to try some too!!!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
You can order it online. I have a friend in Toronto who plans to have a few bottles delivered and then bring them with her when she drives to meet us. It should be an incredible time, basically. I hope you get to try some too!!!

see

Sorry, Flat Rock Cellars does not ship wine to Quebec Canada.

that's because SAQ is cray (societe des alcools du quebec)

but that sounds like a good plan to get some from toronto ... i hope you have a wonderful time : plan some time for sight seeing if you have never been to vancouver. It's a beautiful city.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Under current regulations they can't ship wine out of province. Technically, consumers can't carry it over provincial borders either, but they don't have anybody at the border to stop you. It led to some interesting conversations in our family when we carried some wine over the Alberta/BC border multiple times in a week (hiking and shopping in Alberta, camped at Kicking Horse in BC).

The feds have relaxed their restrictions, but the provinces have to get on board as well, and few have. This is a hot topic in the Okanagan.

m0001

On the Ice
If you have a question to ask Patrick, he is doing a live Twitter Q & A on Monday at 11 am at Twitter Canada:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Pchiddy/status/985274054688075778?ref_src=twsrc^twitterkit Don't miss the chance!