Medalist
Country
Poland
Official webpage

Schedule

2019 MTC Announcement

Entry registration deadline: 1 January

There will be a livestream.

As a curiosity, apart from the competition there will also be a seminar about the "Tea-time foxtrot" :) (the dance pattern created by Natalia Kaliszek and Maksym Spodyriev and included by ISU in the pattern dances list).

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Woot, Donovan!
:hap57:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Woah, Ice Dance line up looks really great! And Men are not bad either!

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I hope there will be streaming for the Junior & Novice Dance events too, as I hope to watch those. :hap10:

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oooh, Laurine and Mae have been added to Senior Ladies - Euros prep, I'm sure! :yahoo:

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Does anyone know if the stream is free or paid? The senior fields looks very good. I'm looking forward to Kuchvalska and Rodeghiero, I haven't seen them in a while. And Chock/Bates. Wish I lived in Torun. :)

DonP

Rinkside
Does anyone know if the stream is free or paid? The senior fields looks very good. I'm looking forward to Kuchvalska and Rodeghiero, I haven't seen them in a while. And Chock/Bates. Wish I lived in Torun. :)

Last 3 years it has been free.

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
26 Entries in Junior Dance!! Can't say this discipline is not in a healthy condition! :points:

Off to get my good luck cards ready! :hap10:

ETA: And the new category of Intermediate Novice Dance has been a great addition. :agree:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Just bought train/bus tickets to Toruń, going home to finish bouquets :)

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Its a pity that Russia didn’t send some Senior Men and Women. It would have nice to see Nugumanova, Talalaykina or any of their other skaters compete. Even S/S in Ice Dance would have been nice. Looking forward to seeing the Greens again and also how Polishchuk and new partner perform.