Record Breaker
Entries

Senior ladies include Tuktamysheva and Gulyakova
Senior men include Newberry, Frangipani, Lazukin and Petrov

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Thanks for posting this. Hopefully they’ll have live scoring like Euros but if not I’ll just have keep refreshing the page!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The camera quality is something awful, but here's a link to the stream of the event! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PobOj5VGuos

It's novice ladies now, but coming up next is Senior Men SP including Mr Liza and Alexander Petrov.

After that comes Senior Ladies with Liza and Anastasia Gulyakova!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It also has Hana Cvijanovic from Fedor Klimov's Team!!!!

Oh cool! Good luck to her as well! Sadly for me it's after midnight here and I need to turn in. Fingers crossed for all the ladies!

Thanks for the link!

You're welcome! I found it on Liza's Twitter courtesy of another fan :)

Go, Mr Tuk!!!!

Mr Tuk was Lazuking today! He's in the lead by 11 points and I think he was the only guy to land a quad today!

And no waxel! :laugh2:

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Ah Graham is four points of the TES minimum still. :cry:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
what's happening to Nastya??
some sort of boot problem / injury because she didn't even do her 3Lo just went to boards
and 1A :sad21:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
what's happening to Nastya??
some sort of boot problem / injury because she didn't even do her 3Lo just went to boards
and 1A :sad21:

I think it was a boot problem, too, because she was holding her ankle. Poor girl, I hope she is alright :sad21: She went for the 3A I think?

Liza is next :yahoo:

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
I think it was a boot problem, too, because she was holding her ankle. Poor girl, I hope she is alright :sad21: She went for the 3A I think?

Liza is next :yahoo:

Yes she did... wonder if it was affected by her wonky landing and that's what might have caused the boot issue

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
ooh not Liza's day either :(
I hope she can rebound tomorrow, because she absolutely deserves the world spot and has the highest scoring potential / placement potential out of the girls they're considering

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
It's a wonder that Nastya went on back on the ice and completed her final spin, having that obvious boot issue. Strong girl :agree:

Liza..fall after the 3A (a little bit < I think), wobbly 3T-3T, good 3Lz. Not her best day, I think it was a difficult recovery for her. I hope she can come back stronger, because I want to see her at Worlds, too! :pray: