Favorite program to The Prayer? | Golden Skate

Favorite program to The Prayer?

What is your favorite program to The Prayer, featured in the movie Quest For Camelot?

• Sarah Hughes, 2000

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Brian Boitano, 2000 (sorry if I get the year wrong)

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Roca and Sur, 2002

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • None of them

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • All of them

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters

anya_angie

Final Flight
I did my homework this time, searching at Skatemusiclist.com, but could only find Boitano and Hughes listed, and of course we all know Roca/Sur used the Church/Groban version. So I did my best *grins*

I know what someone's thinking already LOL: Another poll we need to remember? LOL yes, this one requires a bit of memory, seeng as no one's skated to this in ages.

Last edited:

tdnuva

On the Ice
Roca & Sur - far ahead imho.

First of all this was really a choreography and not just stroking around as many others do (i won't go into details here *g*) and their skating skills are great. Plus - this one arm lift always gives me chills.....

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Roca and Sur HANDS DOWN woot woot!

Didn't one of the Chinese Pairs teams skate to it last year though? I think it was Shen and Zhao?

katherine2001

On the Ice
I also chose Brian Boitano's version. I think it is one of my favorite programs of his, though I now have quite a list of favorite Brian B. programs. :love:

NURSEGAL

Rinkside
Michael Weiss

Michael did one this year at Holiday Celebration on Ice.....now im NOT a Michael Weiss fan...but when I saw it for the first time (and I saw it live in Virginia) it sent shivers down my spine.

Kasey

Medalist
I had already voted in this one, for Roca and Sur, but after seeing Weiss' version, I would go with him. He was awesome!

Kasey

tdnuva

On the Ice
Kasey said:
I had already voted in this one, for Roca and Sur, but after seeing Weiss' version, I would go with him. He was awesome!

Kasey

Confuses me... "The prayer" (sung by different duets) is something else than "The Lord's prayer". And I thought Weiss skated to "The Lord's prayer"? But maybe he used both.... not sure.