Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club | Page 55 | Golden Skate

Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club

TGee

Record Breaker
Another Montreal skate costuming house...

I think we're up to 3 now.

And I'm wondering if they will be working with Gabby on one of her competitive or EX costumes for this season. It sounds as though she feels that they understand her well.

Gabby's recent competitive costumes have been designed by Josiane Lamond of Elite Xpression also in Montreal... designer of Yuna Kim's later costumes.

I'm wondering if Zhenya and Jason will be going to Lamond now that they are working with TCC coaches...?

IceBallerina

On the Ice
..... will they comeback with the neighborhood spidy.......

I certainly hope so. I can’t really think of a lot of reasons that they both would fly out to China right now. Perhaps talks with their fed? Ok I’m going to stop now before I make up conspiracy theories. I do hope they bring Boyang back :)

icybear

Medalist
..... will they comeback with the neighborhood spidy.......

Maybe just some kind of meeting about figure skating for Beijing 2022. 2 of the hashtags Orser used were quicktrip and beijing2022. Hopefully it is although I dont think it is likely.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
skylark, please stay on topic ! we are talking about squirrels now :laugh2:

hehehe, i am just kidding :devil:

LOL, Yeah, it's tough to keep up, since I'm not a daily GS visitor. I have nothing to contribute to the (now many days defunct) conversation about squirrels. But I could wax eloquent on the subject of the warbling of a house finch. (connection to squirrels: around here, squirrels gobble up the goodies in bird feeders.:ddevil:

TGee

Record Breaker
Ghislain has gone to Championnats d'été with Joesph Phan.

Joseph just broke 81 in his SP!

doublequad

On the Ice
YES PLEASE boyang come to the center of the universe we have maple leafs and things and brian's russian, japanese, et al. country jackets.
also second best chinese food in canada

TGee

Record Breaker
YES PLEASE boyang come to the center of the universe we have maple leafs and things and brian's russian, japanese, et al. country jackets.
also second best chinese food in canada
And opportunities this season to skate and eat in the city with the best Chinese food in Canada.

But most importantly TCC is a joyful place, which will appreciate your joyful playfulness Boyang...

doublequad

On the Ice
And opportunities this season to skate and eat in the city with the best Chinese food in Canada.

But most importantly TCC is a joyful place, which will appreciate your joyful playfulness Boyang...

i will most definitely disagree with you on that

AprilS

On the Ice

As a Vancouverite, I gotta disagree there ;)

mrrice

Record Breaker
Ghislain has gone to Championnats d'été with Joesph Phan.

Joseph just broke 81 in his SP!

This is great news. Since Patrick retired, I am hoping that Joseph doesn't feel too much pressure as the next Patrick Chan. Of course, I have decided to call him PJ until Nationals...I love his skating.

Ulrica

On the Ice
This is great news. Since With Patrick retired, I am hoping that Joseph doesn't feel too much pressure as the next Patrick Chan. Of course, I have decided to call him PJ until Nationals...I love his skating.

Is he being pushed by the media as the new Patrick? I thought they were kind of doing that with Gogolev.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Is he being pushed by the media as the new Patrick? I thought they were kind of doing that with Gogolev.
Gogolev is definitely the one getting more buzz, I think. Though Joseph will be moving up into seniors before Stephen, so I expect there'll be more pressure on him next season rather than this one.