“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wowzers at them twizzles :love:

Last edited:

Rissa

Record Breaker
Denis is on the men's entry list for the Autumn Classic. With Hanyu & Nam.

Let him get all the falls out of his system there so that he can go clean at his GP events and make GPF!

But seriously, is this going to be the first time we'll see Denis's programs?

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ahhhh he wont be at SC Autumn Classic :hopelessness: i wish him speed recovery

odaimyo

Rinkside
Just right after I tweeted him I can't wait to see him & Yuzu as AC competitors, he post the news that he's actually withdrawing. Too bad :(.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

firal

Record Breaker
Thursday's open practice, Denis didn't do so well with his jumps; hopefully it means nothing come competition time!

musicfan80

Medalist
Thursday's open practice, Denis didn't do so well with his jumps; hopefully it means nothing come competition time!

I wonder if anyone has really studied whether there is a strong correlation between the quality of practice sessions and the actual competition. Maybe it really depends on the skater.

sajoya

On the Ice
He never really does well at the start of the season but I'm sure as we get closer to 4CC and Worlds, we're going to see something amazing from him. Honestly, I'm not really feeling his FP. For a tango, it's pretty dramatic :shocked: I guess it's going to take a while for me to soften up to it.

PorcoPlane

Rinkside
He never really does well at the start of the season but I'm sure as we get closer to 4CC and Worlds, we're going to see something amazing from him. Honestly, I'm not really feeling his FP. For a tango, it's pretty dramatic :shocked: I guess it's going to take a while for me to soften up to it.
It isn't simple a tango. It is a mass with tango rhytms. However, we have not seen this program as it was conceived.