Denis Ten | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Denis Ten

andyjo24

Medalist
Although he had a bad day, he still got his first ever GP medal! Finally! Now that he has broken his curse, maybe he can do better in next year's GP and qualify for the GPF!

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Just watched Denis' SP, this is all I got to say: Denis uses his blades to caress the ice!

yyyskate

Record Breaker
watched Denis sp again, that understated passion within, that gentle fist of his, it is almost feels like religious (Zen, Tai Chi)... there is this unspeakable contrast in his movement and performances that hits me in that sense. a very special and unique program this season from a special skater Denis.

ioanna

Record Breaker
I can't wait for Denis to skate a clean FS, even with the errors it's become one of my favorite programs this season. It reminds me of Yuna's Homage To Korea and also of his collaboration programs with Daisuke.

I'm sad he didn't make the GPF but I'm looking forward to seeing him skate at Christmas On Ice in Japan.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I hope Denis comes out with guns blazing at 4CC. Would be great to see him on the top of the podium :love: Love his LP this season

HarvieKrumpet

Rinkside
I agree, his LP is great so I hope he can skate cleanly at both 4cc and worlds.
according to his performance in TEB, he've got the strength to deliver the sp successfully for sure; the LP is not quite consistent though, but who knows, I mean nobody expected he could make his personal best in TEB sp after the "disastrous" sp in SKate America...That's Denis, always make surprises...:eek:

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
I hope he'll be on the podium at the WC this year...
Please Denis, two clean programs:drama:

chairmanmao

Final Flight
Anyone here know where I can find a video of his Golden Spin SP? He was perfect there but until I can't find a video of it.

Rissa

Record Breaker
Fingers crossed for Denis! May he have a great skate (although may he have an even greater skate at the Worlds)! I hope he'll manage to pull off gold!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
:dance:Denis brought it like we all knew he could:dance: