Eastern Sectionals | Golden Skate

Eastern Sectionals

Linny

Final Flight
Eastern Sectionals will be televised on CN8. I'm in Pennsylvania and will get to see the broadcast. If anyone else will be viewing, please be kind enough to start a thread under the event forum... and I'll add my impressions.

Right now, I'm watching my Tivo recording of "Countdown to Sectionals" where they do short profiles on some of the skaters. One of them did a double Biellman on the clip they showed of her skating... she placed 9th at last year's USA nationals.
Linny

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Linny said:
Eastern Sectionals will be televised on CN8. I'm in Pennsylvania and will get to see the broadcast. If anyone else will be viewing, please be kind enough to start a thread under the event forum... and I'll add my impressions.

The CN8 broadcast is December 5, 9-11 pm Eastern -- should be Senior Ladies FS and Junior Pairs FS.

Right now, I'm watching my Tivo recording of "Countdown to Sectionals" where they do short profiles on some of the skaters. One of them did a double Biellman on the clip they showed of her skating... she placed 9th at last year's USA nationals.

Katherine Hadford (3rd in senior ladies) is the one with the double Biellmann. Jane Bugaeva was the one who placed 9th in her senior debut at 2004 Nationals and she landed 7! triples in her "James Bond" FS to win Easterns.

Link to Skateweb's Easterns report: http://www.frogsonice.com/skateweb/reports/2005-easterns.shtml