2018-19 European Ladies' figure skating | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2018-19 European Ladies' figure skating

Merelhyn

Rinkside
Marina Piredda of Italy reached the minimum SP TES for Worlds at Mentor Toruń Cup.

Thank you! I was watching her performance and wondering if it would be enough. I couldn't find the minimum score required this season, went to the forum to ask and you already answered!

DenissVFan

Medalist
Marina has won Mentor Toruń Cup and reached the minimum TES for Worlds in the FS.

Linnea Ceder of Finland, who was 3rd, also reached the mimimum TES for Worlds in the FS.

DenissVFan

Medalist
Good luck to Alexia, Viveca, Emmi, Mae, Laurine, Anita, Nicole and all the other competitors at Euros!

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
It’s almost 9:00 pm Eastern time here in the US. How long until the ladies sp begins? Can anyone tell me please? I’m so excited!!!

Weathergal

Medalist
It’s almost 9:00 pm Eastern time here in the US. How long until the ladies sp begins? Can anyone tell me please? I’m so excited!!!

Senior nats start Thursday.
Thursday, 1/24
Pairs SP 4:30 p.m.
Ladies SP 8:00 p.m.

Friday, 1/25
Dance RD 3:30 p.m.
Ladies FP 7:30 p.m.

Saturday. 1/26
Pairs FP Part 1 9:30 a.m.
Men's SP Part 1 11:00 a.m.
Men's SP Part 2 1:00 p.m.
Pairs FP Part 2 3:00 p.m.
Dance FD 6:00 p.m.

Sunday. 1/27
Men's FP 2:00 p.m.

All times are Eastern.

Country
Norway
Senior nats start Thursday.
Thursday, 1/24
Pairs SP 4:30 p.m.
Ladies SP 8:00 p.m.

Friday, 1/25
Dance RD 3:30 p.m.
Ladies FP 7:30 p.m.

Saturday. 1/26
Pairs FP Part 1 9:30 a.m.
Men's SP Part 1 11:00 a.m.
Men's SP Part 2 1:00 p.m.
Pairs FP Part 2 3:00 p.m.
Dance FD 6:00 p.m.

Sunday. 1/27
Men's FP 2:00 p.m.

All times are Eastern.

Are you sure about the times? I know there is a time difference but mens SP will be at 12.00 local time (Minsk) tomorrow, thursday. Is there a 11 hour time difference? :O Maybe i´m just too tired figuring it out, the ladies SP starting very soon and it´s Wedsnsday morning here.

DenissVFan

Medalist
Are you sure about the times? I know there is a time difference but mens SP will be at 12.00 local time (Minsk) tomorrow, thursday. Is there a 11 hour time difference? :O Maybe i´m just too tired figuring it out, the ladies SP starting very soon and it´s Wedsnsday morning here.

I'm from Europe but that schedule is different. Maybe it's the US nationals? Today ladies are first to go and then pairs. This is what the official website says.

Weathergal

Medalist

I'm from Europe but that schedule is different. Maybe it's the US nationals? Today ladies are first to go and then pairs. This is what the official website says.

I am so sorry - I was reading a bunch of threads last night and was thinking I was in the US thread. You are right -- those are US National times for the Eastern US time zone. I will go back and add the Euros times when I am able. I apologize. Long day of work!

Country
Norway
I am so sorry - I was reading a bunch of threads last night and was thinking I was in the US thread. You are right -- those are US National times for the Eastern US time zone. I will go back and add the Euros times when I am able. I apologize. Long day of work!

That´s allright. I know the time schedule for Euros but was starting to doubt myself, I also get very confused when figuring out the time difference and also sometimes the difference between a.m. and p.m. So I though for a moment I got something really wrong.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i don't know about the podium, but at least one of them should stay in the top 5

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
It’s definitely gonna be a Russian sweep now. The other top ladies don’t have enough firepower. I’m predicting it now.

DenissVFan

Medalist
Viveca's and Alexia's SBs are not far off Stanislava's score, so I wouldn't count them out just yet. They have to be at their very best today, though.