2018-19 European Ladies' figure skating | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018-19 European Ladies' figure skating

DenissVFan

Medalist
And so did Alexandra Feigin of Bulgaria in Sofia. She competed on the JGP circuit this year but she's eligible for senior competitions.

Nirti

Medalist
They both reached the TES for Worlds earlier this season ;)
But Anastasia Galustyan got her ticket yesterday.

Last year we saw 40 ladies at Europeans, but this year it should be more around 35. I wonder if we'll see an ukrainian girl there : only Anna Khnychenkova and Anastasia Gozhva could be sent, but noone competed this season.

DenissVFan

Medalist
They both reached the TES for Worlds earlier this season ;)
But Anastasia Galustyan got her ticket yesterday.

Oh, OK, I somehow missed that ;)

By the way, has the Finnish Federation published any selection criteria for their single Worlds spot? As far as I remember, last year they sent the skater with the highest score by a certain date. Right now Viveca has two highest scores by far.

pohatta

On the Ice
By the way, has the Finnish Federation published any selection criteria for their single Worlds spot? As far as I remember, last year they sent the skater with the highest score by a certain date. Right now Viveca has two highest scores by far.

The criteria is the same, I believe. Viveca is well ahead now, but Emmi can still overtake her if she for once had a clean(er) LP.

DenissVFan

Medalist
The Polish Federation is currently doing a Q&A on Instagram. I went ahead and asked them whether Kurakova will compete in any competition to get the minimum TES for worlds. This is their reply: "She will compete as soon as she can. Right now, according to the ISU regulations, the athlete has to wait for a Clearance Certificate, which is issued by 1 July before the start of the new season."

They also said that a private sponsor is paying for her training at TCC.

If you have any more questions about her, you can ask them in English (@pzlf_pfsa).

DenissVFan

Medalist
Mae is the French national champion again :) Congratulations! ;) According to the event website, she scored 186.46 points.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Gosh Kurakova is just so good. Just needs to clean up the URs a bit. But really great for not competing in over a year! :clap:

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
The Polish Federation is currently doing a Q&A on Instagram. I went ahead and asked them whether Kurakova will compete in any competition to get the minimum TES for worlds. This is their reply: "She will compete as soon as she can. Right now, according to the ISU regulations, the athlete has to wait for a Clearance Certificate, which is issued by 1 July before the start of the new season."

They also said that a private sponsor is paying for her training at TCC.

If you have any more questions about her, you can ask them in English (@pzlf_pfsa).

A private sponsor? I wonder who?