Predictions for Marshalls? | Golden Skate

Predictions for Marshalls?

Longhornliz

Final Flight
It may be hard to make predictions about the Marshalls event because it seems like the roster is changing almost daily!!! But I'll give it a shot.

Ladies-

I am interested to see both MK and Sasha and compare their programs to their performances at the season opening cheesefest. Will they be more polished and perfected because of the longer period they have had to train without the stress of competing? Or will they have lost their competitive edge.

If Irina performs I think that it will be a close race between her and Michelle, Bolero was already looking great at the beginning of the season.... but if Irina can bring the jumps she may be tough to beat (will they be using the 6.0 or COP?)

I fear that sasha will not be in much better shape as far as her program goes because of the long break she had to take from jumping to heal her back.

If Irina and Evgeny get to the US and relax to get rid of the jet lag, I predict they will win Marshals.

The Men's entries all have been in GPs and have programs, so Evgeny needs to skate without jet lag.

SC and MK, both of whom I believe could beat IS have not really done much public skating. Are they going for the 3x3s? Have they tweeked their routines?
I think Irina will win this and fairly easily if she is rested.

Joe