Eastern and Western Challenges, Canada | Golden Skate

Eastern and Western Challenges, Canada

dgel

On the Ice
Anyone able to give results or reports? Don't trust Skate Canada to give us much but you never know..

Rosaleen

Medalist
I'll be posting as much as I can, as soon as I can. It sounds like the best Skate Canada will be doing is getting the results up at the end of each day.

I'll do what I can to at least get the results up from most of the events until I see that Skate Canada is getting them up.

dgel

On the Ice
Many thanks - great work on the results so far. Skate Canada told me end of day at best for results...

jp1andonly

Rinkside
Thank you so much!!

I have a few friends and some fellow old homeclub skaters( who were at one time very young and tiny and are now all grown up. Boy, I feel old) skating and I was hoping to know how they did.

Thanks once again

jp1andonly

Rinkside
Only Rosaleen is posting results and if you would read her last post she was in the mids of heading out for jr men. She also said that jr ladies were just finishing when she was typing the message and results weren't out yet.

She will post them when she can or if she is too busy doing more important things, be patient and wait for Skate Canada.

She'll get them up but I think you should just appreciate what she has posted thus far