Yuma Kagiyama | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Yuma Kagiyama

shine

Record Breaker
That SP is just phenomenal...he is one of those quintessential male figure skaters. Can’t wait to see him develop!!!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes... I suppose it's simply been a while since I've seen it! I've grown numb to Shoma hate by this point, so forgot certain people are like this. In the end people will hate regardless, but Yuma still got that 4CC bronze :p

Darn right he does :yahoo:

Usually, I just put annoying people on ignore. Works for me but I guess it's not for everybody.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Spotted Yuma's Instagram story - he has been working on 3Lz-3Lo!

Hopefully he might put it in a program for his first full year on the senior level.

Congrats on the youth olympic, 4CC & junior world medals and good luck next season! :hap10:

unartcceptable

Spectator
Yuma had a Q&A on his IGA yesterday. Wish someone could ranslate it xD

I could only understand the anime part. He watches Dr. Stone, Naruto, Haikyuu!, Kimetsu no yaiba and another one which i can't read cause the kanji lol.

Which jump do you like?
Sal & Loop.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Oh... if it's not the movie soundtrack by Howard Shore, then what is it? :scratch2: Is there some LOTR musical that I don't know about?
Anyway, programme is nice - I just don't recognise the music at all.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh... if it's not the movie soundtrack by Howard Shore, then what is it? :scratch2: Is there some LOTR musical that I don't know about?
Anyway, programme is nice - I just don't recognise the music at all.

Yes. Lord of the Rings the Original London Production. It didn't last long :laugh:

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Yuma won gold at the NHK Trophy, the first just-turned-senior to win his senior Grand Prix event debut since Han Yan in 2013. He won by 49 points, despite popping a triple axel in the short and a triple loop in combination in the free. Huge scores, so excited for nationals!
NHK Trophy Programs
Short Program: Vocussion - Yo-Yo Ma and the Silk Road Ensemble (choreographed by Lori Nichol)
Free Skate: Avatar - James Horner (choreographed by Lori Nichol)
Exhibition: Take 5 - The Dave Brubeck Quartet (choreographed by Misao Sato)

Last edited:

figureskatingandrainbows

Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Yuma received his second consecutive bronze at Senior Nationals and was selected for the 2020-2021 World Championships alongside Shoma Uno and Yuzuru Hanyu.

figureskatingandrainbows

Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Yuma won the Inter-high Competition and the Junior Men National Winter Sports Festival in Japan in January. He received a 95.12 on the junior scoring system for his short program at the Festival. He is also training in the quad loop and lutz and will add one of them to his programs next season.

pianistliz

On the Ice
Where are all Yuma's fans after today's short program??? This guy is phenomenal! I really hope he podiums this week!!!