Thank You Rosleen | Golden Skate

Thank You Rosleen

wishicouldskate

Rinkside
Rosleen, you are AWESOME!!! Skate Canada needs to hire you to get their results posted in a timely manner. They can't seem to be able to figure it out! Keep 'em coming.... :rock:

M

Marissaontheice

yeah thanks alot because of you, i can see how my friends are doing at western challenge.. :) you :rock: :rock:

CarolinA11

Rinkside
Ya ... a huge thank you !!! skate canada can't waste their money on the results :mad: loll but a huge thank you !!!

melbo

Spectator
I would like to add my thanks...I love reading about the "rest" of the skaters that the television networks can't cover!

dgel

On the Ice
Yet another member of the fan club- pity we can't clone you so we'd get reports from all events! Many thanks

Rosaleen

Medalist
Thanks for all the thank-you's. I know me posting the results and notes was appreciated but it's nice to 'hear' the words every now & again. I know what it's like to not be at a competition and have kids competing that I know and having to wait for the results, so I'm glad I could do something to help out those of you who couldn't be there.

Don't forget about me when Jr Canadians rolls around. .. unless I win the lottery or something like that, I won't be there. I can't take that week off work (you know, the job that pays the bills and lets me go to skating events :) ), so I'll be watching for results from someone that's there.

doubleaxelcm

On the Ice
Echoing all those

I would like to echo all of the other posts about Rosaleen. I was really curious to find out how my friends did at Eastern Challenge and I was really excited when my friend told me about this forum because now I have continued to check on it and it has really been fun discovering all these new things about the skating world. But still I would like to just tell you that Rosaleen you are amazing and obviously have a great dedication to the sport and it is a fantastic thing that this forum has you! It would be nothing without you! 👍