2018 Cup Of Russia: GP Predictions Game Round 5 | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2018 Cup Of Russia: GP Predictions Game Round 5

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Hate to be a pain but I think something went wrong with my scoring. I calculated 65 for both pairs and dance. For dance, the spreadsheet is showing nothing and for pairs, it showing 55.

Im really sorry, I will add your Ice Dance score into the scoresheet tomorrow. Congratulations on your bronze medal :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just to let you know, I realised this morning that I didn't actually post the Hall of Fame post for the NHK Trophy when I made it out last week (I think I got called away, and then completely forgot that I hadn't finished it). So, it is up now:

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/s...ALL-OF-FAME!&p=2207477&viewfull=1#post2207477

The Hall of Fame post for the Cup of Russia will follow once the Ladies scores are put into the scoresheet.

Sorry for the delay

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
If I'm not mistaken, NOBODY put Paganini in their top 5. Talk about ruining predictions ;) (Good job, Alexia :))

https://twitter.com/lexisk82001/status/1064285953890680833

alexia paganini
‏@lexisk82001

I was just thinking I probably messed up a lot of peoples fantasy figure skating predictions ����

:rofl:

she reads us!:eeking:

Actually, I'm not surprised to hear this. Because I know of at least one elite level skater who is still competing who not only reads Golden Skate, but actually posts on here as well.

But, reading this, I feel even more terrible now for putting Alexia in last place.

I actually wanted to put her in or around 7[SUP]th[/SUP] place, but went against my gut because I was scared of all the Gracie fans shouting at me if I had put her in last place as I was going to do, and I couldn't bear to put any of the Japanese or Russian skaters in the penultimate spot.

So, if you're reading this Alexia, it was nothing personal. I do like you a lot! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Antyv

On the Ice
When will ladies results? It's time for France prediction, but in the spreadsheet they are missing.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Yikes, one really should be careful what one writes here.
At least I hope I am safe with my fangirl ravings when my biggest favorites are Japanese... fewer chances of them reading these boards... I hope. :eek::
Anyways, I hope to score some points for my IdF predictions, because so far this season my predictions have been epically wrong. I'm losing touch. :p

Ziotic

Medalist
Once again, my apologies for the delay, and the winners are;

GOLD with 60 pts -
FS101

SILVER with 55 pts -
Nathan13
corynna
Crossover
Seven Sisters
moriel
Fish in the sea
Sabine
Klarnet
LKGwennire

BRONZE with 50 pts -
DenissVFan
rachno2
Spirals for Miles
zenskate
Ladybug89
apgold
moonstruck
bennorii
rosacotton
LaArdilla
Yuzuruu
readernick
gonewiththewind25
MaiKatze
lichi
WhiteProphet
MrECartman
betaincanada
satine
Amelia
SubRosa
BluishHush
el henry
Skatie
CaroLiza_fan
cathlen
icerose21
npavel
concorde
Pululafan
Mrs. P
nipman

As already discussed, no one had Alexia in their predictions. A lot of people had Mako on the podium which was costly.