Tai Babilonia Was On The Howard Stern Show Today | Golden Skate

Tai Babilonia Was On The Howard Stern Show Today

IDLERACER

Medalist
Making a return visit, and sort of redeeming her last one (where she was having some problems answering some elementary school level questions), she went there accompanying her significant other, David Brenner. Click HERE to see a picture of her taken this morning, and HERE to see a picture of her with her 69 year old boyfiend (don't yell at me, I just report the news, I don't make it). Click HERE to visit her website (and purchase her new book, the Tai & Randy story). Finally, if you're feeling adventurous, you can click HERE and visit Howard Stern's website, where the description of her appearance will be up for one day. Warning, some of the other stuff on the site might not be suitable for minors. Other than her relationship with Brenner, the other big revelation was that nursing her son caused her figure to change somewhat, and she recently went the Bobek route with cosmetic surgury.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Oh, Idle, you jolly ol' shlock lover! :agree: :laugh: Actually, I do admit that there was a time I listened to Howard--before he just went so over the top in raunch that I got turned off.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
69 is just too OLD :p That reminds me of an episode of "Sex and the City" where Samatha goes to bed with an "older" (about 70) man and is all hot and ready until she sees his naked "behind" that was sagging a little too much for her. I never saw anyone run out of a bedroom so fast :laugh:

JOHIO2

Medalist
Tai isn't 17. She's old enough to make her own decisions about her life. And why is 69 that old? I say, good for them, that they found each other and hope they are happy.