GS Christmas Card List | Page 3 | Golden Skate

GS Christmas Card List

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We will do a fresh list next year. We do not want to keep names/addresses out there for longer than necessary ;)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We will do a fresh list next year. We do not want to keep names/addresses out there for longer than necessary ;)

I have bought 5 boxes of cards on clearance! I am ready!

JustRozy

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Lovely card from Jess in England, with friendly cheerful message! Postmarked Swindon, but no return address & no GS moniker so cannot thank directly. (I only got half way down the list before deletion which unexpectedly happened in my email, too. I completely respect why that happened, but alas, had not stored.) So - thank you, Jess! Yes, Durham NC is named (so I like to think) for your Durham, although it's by way of Dr. Durham (where oh where might his family be from) who donated land for the city. I have not yet visited Durham, England, but it is next on my list - Durham Cathedral, to reverence the Venerable Bede, and then to Lindisfarne. Jess, I wish you health and happiness always, and please let's do cards next year! And may all your favorite skaters be well and skate their best!

Last edited:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thirding the thank you to Jess in the UK! I have actually been to Bath, UK, and liked it very much! It is indeed a lovely city :)

Thanks to all who sent out cards! I really enjoyed getting cards from all over the world!