Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: GS Christmas Card List

3 Not allowed!
    We will do a fresh list next year. We do not want to keep names/addresses out there for longer than necessary

Medalist

6 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gsk8 View Post
    We will do a fresh list next year. We do not want to keep names/addresses out there for longer than necessary
    I have bought 5 boxes of cards on clearance! I am ready!

On the Ice

2 Not allowed!
    Lovely card from Jess in England, with friendly cheerful message! Postmarked Swindon, but no return address & no GS moniker so cannot thank directly. (I only got half way down the list before deletion which unexpectedly happened in my email, too. I completely respect why that happened, but alas, had not stored.) So - thank you, Jess! Yes, Durham NC is named (so I like to think) for your Durham, although it's by way of Dr. Durham (where oh where might his family be from) who donated land for the city. I have not yet visited Durham, England, but it is next on my list - Durham Cathedral, to reverence the Venerable Bede, and then to Lindisfarne. Jess, I wish you health and happiness always, and please let's do cards next year! And may all your favorite skaters be well and skate their best!
    Last edited by JustRozy; 01-03-2019 at 01:33 PM. Reason: clarity

4 Not allowed!
    Thirding the thank you to Jess in the UK! I have actually been to Bath, UK, and liked it very much! It is indeed a lovely city

Thanks to all who sent out cards! I really enjoyed getting cards from all over the world!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3