Sims 2 | Golden Skate

Sims 2

Kuchana

On the Ice
I was into the original Sims game but this one has gotten me hooked! Of late, I've been playing it while unsuccessfully trying to finish a 15 page paper in the process that's due in 2 days!!:) Anyways, is anyone else playing this game or what not? What are your impressions of it so far? I'm addicted to the clothes, hair, and makeup aspects but the objects are cool as well:)

Tereza

Match Penalty
I can't wait to get my own copy. I am going to get it next year along with my own computer. Right now I have to stick with the XBOX version which is pretty much like SIMS II, but it's sooo hard. My Sim Natasha... it took me 3 days and 10's of hours to get to the sixth level and there is 8. She got married, widowed, had 1 kid who died (with Alexei Yagudin) then married this weirdo named Boris Moscowitz and had a freak alien kid that was albino and fat. So now she is a movie star with no money and bad stats. WHAAAA!

Tereza

Match Penalty
I finally got the Sims 2 for Christmas and let me say it is the most goddarn addicting thing ever. I couldn't believe how amazing it is. Here is this really funny story I thought I might share with you. O.K. I put these random people in a house; Naomi and Nicole (both sisters; one punk, one mallrat) a Russian guy, Sergei, a girl from my school, Alexandra, and a German guy named Adolf. So anyways on "Create-aFamily' I made Nicole married to Sergei. So anyways I decided to make theirs lives the S-H-I-T by making all the girls loves Sergei. So anyways after I made Nicole/Sergei WooHoo/Try for Baby. Heh-Heh. He made out with Alexandra in the hot tub. Nicole was oblivious since doing... wore her out. So anyways Nicci went to work while Sergei took the oppotunity to have Bella Goth, Michelle Kwan, Circe Beaker, and Galit Chait over. As he was WooHoo-ing with Bella Nicci got a chane card which brought her home to find her hubby making out with an amnesiac. So she slapped him-he slapped her back. Nicci and Bella had a fight, Bella lost and went home. Now Sergei is trying to do some fast talking so have kisses Nicci passionately. She accepts. So a few hours before Nicci leaves for work he calls Bella and invites her over. Nicci gets a notice that she is no condition to work (She was pregnant) so she was stuck at home. Bwa-hah-hah. So Sergei takes Bella into his room and takes away the doors so Nicci can't intterupt and WooHoos with Bella, not Trying for Baby! So Bella leaves and Nicci is having a miserable pregnancy, and Naomi is abducted in the day-light? So while Sergei is trying to win Nicci's trust back Naomi is dropped from the sky, and pees in the road, then passes out. So Alexandra makes a move on Sergei while Nicci is eating away in the fridge making a huge mess which could mean---Death by Flies! So Alex and Sergei are caressing each-other and kissing on the couch as Nicci walks in a again. She walks up to Sergei and slaps him, then Alexandra. She breaks up with him kicking him out of the house. So the next day she goes into labor- and has a baby boy she named-well I did; Ezekial. So anyways she decides to renew her love life by going downtown to find a new mate. She meets Steven Cousins!!!! no Kristina!!! So she chats him up while shopping for some new fashions. When she gets home she feeds Ezekial and puts him in his crib, and invites over Steven. Naomi is enamoured with the British stranger and flirts constantly. So Nicci and Steve get comfy in the Love-Tub and Naomi has Ezekial duty! Alexandra is at worK! So they WooHoo and I hear the lullaby which usually happens when a Sim becomes pregnant and the chance of this occuring during WooHoo is 1%. So Steven leaves the next morning which Nicci is nauseous. Alexandra has the flu, and Naomi is just insane in desperation (she is a fortune Sim in a shack) So Ezekial becomes a toddler who is U.G.L.Y. beoynd belief. Why did hot people have an ugly kid? So Nicci went to work somewhat reluctantly, came home and passed out in the road. Ezekial was crying-that little brat!!!! So Naomi lectured him to make the situation worse. The kid peed in his clothes-now he was stinky, hungry, and bored. So Naomi let the brat out where he played in the toilet Nicci vomited in. Naomi was obviously haunted by the abduction. So Nicci woke up took a shower, and then got a visit from the EVILLE Social Bunny. That freaky one-eyed monster gives me the heebeejeebies. Nicci attacked it until her social bar was fair enough. The next morning she had another babie(s)- a girl she named Nakomis, and a boy named Lorenzo. I am EVILLE. So Nicci was fine now and married Steven with whom she moved out with to his place. Ezekial actually became a fair-looking buy with blonde hair and blue eyes like Sergei, and a Plushenko mullet. Nakomis-whom I wish I had named differently became the most beautiful toddler I have ever had on my game. Lorenzo, was destinted to a major hunk. (If you were curious Nicci looks like Yulia Sebestyen with MUCH better hair) So Nicci now had a fear of having more kids, but now she was pregnant again, and a Baby was one of Steven's wants... he wanted 10 freaking kids!!!!!! But it wasn't Steven's baby she was carrying, it was Vidcund Curious, the mulleted Viggo Mortensen look-alike down the streets thankyou! And Adolf well he was killed the first day just so you know.

You decide the rest but it was just freaky!!!!!

Here is a special Cheat; boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true
To get to the Cheat Code Bar; Click CTRL, SHIFT and C down at once then type this in. Here you can get pregant by anyone, die instantly, get infinite $$$$$, turn off aging etc.

Tereza

Match Penalty
OMG!!! You have got to hear what has happened recently on my game. I put Tiffany Stiegler in a house by herself... so she fell in love with *cough* that fogie Mortimer Goth. :( So anyways they were to be married and he croaked at the altar, and as the Grim Reaper was coming to bring him to the next world, her other-man Peter Tchernyshev made out with her and you can see the minus symbols above Morty's head as he lay dying. So anyways Peter and Tiffany married and Peter hated Mortimer so he threw his urn and broke it. Not to mention Tiffany was laughing. Another mean thing happened... while she was giving birth to their first child, her friend a townie, Meadow was pointing and laughing at her. Well what a backstabber? Peter had a nervous breakdown because he feared babies (he is Romance Sim) so the Sim shrink came and I used the tombstone of L & D to ger her (Tiffany) pregnant by the Shrink. So she had his baby who looked normal until he was a toddler and it looked something like a baoon with puffy cheeks, two chins, eyes close together, and a beak. So I burnt the child in the fireplace... and Peter died too. OOPS! So Tiffany went on to marry Steven Cousins.................

Soon... Plushenko's Wonderful Life.... BWA HA HA HA HA !!!!!