Skate America and Skate Canada locations in 2019 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Skate America and Skate Canada locations in 2019

Weathergal

Medalist
I was just using that as an example of a big industrial city east of the Miss. Sorry

CoyoteChris, why you gotta play me like that? [emoji23][emoji23] SA being in Pgh is my dream

I hear ya, vesperalvioletta! Coyote Chris all is forgiven even though el henry, vesperalvioletta, and I are disappointed. :ghug:

Actually I had an inkling that you were just using it as an example, but I did enjoy thinking about it!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I hear ya, vesperalvioletta! Coyote Chris all is forgiven even though el henry, vesperalvioletta, and I are disappointed. :ghug:

Actually I had an inkling that you were just using it as an example, but I did enjoy thinking about it!

Who is to say its not in the running? Maybe as much as Spokane! ;) I can tell you this much...I talked with the Everett Sports Commision who just put on SA and they are enthusiastic about putting in for more Skating events.
Chris the weatherguy

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I was told at GPF that the announcement would be in the next two months, so one month to go lol.

I think that is about right. I look at the past ones and when I was able to purchase my tickets and my money is the announcement will be in February. With SC only a 5 hour drive away if SA is near too I have some planning to do...I really enjoy the GPs and Four Conts....

irriya

On the Ice
I feel it's really unusual that SA hadn't announced the location. Even COC has announced now.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pure speculation on my part, but if it's west coast, how about Portland, OR?

SA was held there in 2010.

SkateSand

Rinkside
I'm speculating "not on the coast" means not a city by the ocean, i.e, San Diego, L.A., etc. The Pacific time zone covers a lot of area, lol.