Alexei Yagudin & Tatianna Tarasova | Golden Skate

Alexei Yagudin & Tatianna Tarasova

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did anyone else see Alexei Yagudin & Tatianna Tarasova at the Cup of Russia?? I did a quick search to see if they were coaching someone and didn't find anything. Does anyone know anything of why they were there??? It looked like they were behind the boards.

Orlov

Medalist
Did anyone else see Alexei Yagudin & Tatianna Tarasova at the Cup of Russia?? I did a quick search to see if they were coaching someone and didn't find anything. Does anyone know anything of why they were there??? It looked like they were behind the boards.

They worked as commentators on a "Первый канал" (First Channal). Tarasova constantly works, Yagudin is often invited.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They worked as commentators on a "Первый канал" (First Channal). Tarasova constantly works, Yagudin is often invited.

Thanks so much for the info.

daydreamangel

Rinkside
Alexei was so tense when he was watching Hanyu - so sweet.
Poor Yuzuru - I heard he was skating injured, it couldn't had been easy as yags knows having experienced skating in pain himself.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Alexei was so tense when he was watching Hanyu - so sweet.
Poor Yuzuru - I heard he was skating injured, it couldn't had been easy as yags knows having experienced skating in pain himself.

TAT, too. I said at the time that if I didn't know who they were and whom they were watching, I'd have guessed that they were a father and grandmother watching their son/grandson. So touching. :sad46: