Yuka's letter to Santa Paws, and an Update on Lulu... | Golden Skate

Yuka's letter to Santa Paws, and an Update on Lulu...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Dear Santa,
I am not going to waste my time telling you about my behavior. I am a princess and should be treated as such by all, including you! So bow before me, oh Jolly fat man. I want GREENIES, TREATS, and TOYS of all shapes sizes colors and flavors...

if not, prepare to be greeted by an unfriendly pug on Christmas eve. :irked:

Signed,
Yuka

:headshake: Yuka does not beg, she demands! :headshake:

----​

In other news, the meds are working and Lulu is on the mend... was being social with people who came to visit down at home. So yeay! :) She'll be healthy in time for her bday!!! YEAY LU!
:rock:

Petlover

On the Ice
I am so glad that Lulu is doing better!

Toni, that letter to Santa from Yuka is so CUTE!!!! If Simba, my shih tzu, and Panda, my peke-a-poo, wrote letters to Santa, they would be just like Yuka's.

Hope Yuka gets lots of treats from Santa!

bronxgirl

Medalist
My cat, Harry wrote a similar letter to Sandy Claws, the Chanukah chihuahua, and he has gotten everything on his list. HRH Harry K-B the First does feel that he is getting only what should be his by right as lord of his manor :p

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Dear Santa,

Let me get this straight. Because I am a Jewish puggie, does that really mean that you won't be stopping by my house on Christmas Eve? If that is the case, that is just not fair. I've really been a good little girl all year. Okay, there have been a few accidents on the bed, but in my defense, that was because Mommy didn't make me go potty one last time just before bedtime. So, I don't think it was totally my fault. And okay, maybe I bark a bit too much and get a little too excited when the doorbell rings. But, hey, this is MY family and I thought it was part of my job description to protect everyone here! If that is not actually my job, someone really needs to let me know.

Mommy told me that Mr. Hanukkah Claws delivered all my gifts, but I just wanted you to know that if there is anything left in your bag after you're all done with your regular route, I'll be very grateful if you make one tiny stopover at my house.

Hugs, Kisses & Doggie Licks,
Madelyn :love:

P.S. I'll leave out some cookies and milk, just in case...
:love:

4a9a6af4.jpg

anya_angie

Final Flight
Awww, Lulu was in my prayers, glad she is doing ok!!!!!

Cute letter from Yuka!!!!!! She IS a princess!!!! HAIL TO THE PRINCESS YUKA!