Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eurovision 2019

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Time to go into Fanboy mode again!

It's the day of the Grand Final of the Eurovision Song Contest, and having finished in the Top 10 of Semi Final 2 on Thursday, Leonora will be singing again tonight!

The Grand Final starts on Saturday 18th May 2019 at 22:00 EEST (19:00 GMT; 20:00 BST; 21:00 CEST). So, 14 hours from now.

Here is the link to the livestream on the Eurovision YouTube channel (I have no idea if it will be geo-blocked):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsx4pVjUth0

Leonora will be the sixth act to perform. But, with it being the Grand Final, the Opening is likely to be long, so I am not even going to try and guess how long into the show she will be performing. Just that she will be on within the first hour.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch LIVE tonight, because I will be at a motorbike race all day (which is why this is being posted so far in advance). But, you can rest assured that I will be taping the BBC coverage, and will watch it first thing tomorrow morning.

ALL THE BEST, LEONORA!!!

CaroLiza_fan

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Wait really Netherlands won over Sweden?!!!?!? Like that was an okay song but Sweden brought a CHURCH to Eurovision and I feel as if this should be treated like a diplomatic incident.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Actually, im so happy that public went for Norway, and not for Sweden instead in their votes Comparing to Norway, there is nothing original in Swedish song and the one who brought the church last night was Madonna Im also happy that North Macedonia and Iceland finished in top 10. Top 3 were kind of a predictible thing from a very begining but they all rised to the ocasion, so im happy for them too (and UK deserved that last place unfortunately, i mean someone needs to finish last

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    And what's wrong between the jury and Norway? It's the first time there's a so hudge gap between the televoting #1 and its jury placement (#15...)

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Okay, upon further listening I kind of think the Iceland entry (Hatrid mun sigra) would make for a rather good free dance for some ice dance team.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123