Sr. Pairs | Golden Skate

Sr. Pairs

glow_girl85

Rinkside
i think L&A are due, they seem really frustrated that they haven't won that it seems to be affecting their skating (to me, anyway). but i do really like M&B and P&W.

brenlynn

On the Ice
marcoux and buntin all the way. unless they seriously mess up i think they have this one in the bag.

doubleaxelcm

On the Ice
sweetlilnothing said:
I think L/A will win this year. If they don't win this year, I don't think it was meant to happen for them.

I echo this. Though I am a big fan of Marcoux and Buntin's short like a previous poster.

triple twist

Rinkside
all the way to langoise and archetto. they are just so pretty when they skate, and he's SUCH a good partner.

Sk8n Mama

Final Flight
Marcoux and Buntin. Langlois and Archetto have the goods but seem to be having trouble delivering them as late.

ceg15

On the Ice
1)Marcoux and Buntin or Langlois/Archetto--I can't decide between these two.. Langlois/Archetto have been at it for awhile..and have the whole package...but Marcoux and Buntin have just been soaring since they won last year...
3) Probably Putnam/Wirtz

boggartlaura

On the Ice
I think Wakamatsu/Fecteau will place 3rd if not better. P/W seem to be having a hard time this season.

chania36

On the Ice
I go for Langlois and Archetto, they are so due for it, they should have won already but they did not skate the skate they needed to to win, but this year, I hope because they were sick by the end of the Grand Prix events, they missed the Grand Prix final because they had to withdraw from the Grand Prix event they were to compete in and score points but they had to cancel the long program. So sorry for them.

This couple has it all, I am always flaber gasted when they are placed lower then the chineese team of Pang and Tong, I feel that Langlois and Archetto are so much better then those two, they have so much more quality to their skating then the chineese, the have more passion, even if the chinese make mistakes they seem to always end up before L&A, so good luck to those two this year at National, they've miss the last part of the Grand Prix final, so they had time to train and work on what they need to, but they used to be very consistant with their elements, maybe the pressure is high at nationals and they just have to control it better, but who else to help them with that then Sale and Pelletier who lives in the same town and train with them when S&P are there. So this is a great influence on those two, I think they will go for another olympics and maybe turned professional after, Annabelle is quite young but I think that Patrice is almost 10 years older then she is. but they make a stuning couple anyway and when I watch the American chanels and the comment on L&A, it is all good, they like them and they say that they have good skating skills.

If we talk about M&B, yes they won last year, but compare to L&A, I do love both, but L&A are much more rafine, less rushed in their routine, they take time, and this year, I really do not like the long program of M&B.

Sk8n Mama

Final Flight
I'm going with Marcoux and Buntin or Wakamatsu and Fecteau. L & A are just so inconsistent lately. I am disappointed in them. When they came on the scene, they seemed like they would be our 'next' ones but they just haven't got the consistency. I, for one, am excited to see Dube and Davison!

M

Marissaontheice

what about new ones in senior pairs like terra findlay and john mattall or meagan duhamel and ryan arnold?? do u think these new comers have a cance at the national team?

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
It's sweet that Canada has two pairs like Marcoux/Buntin and Langlois/Archetto to really make a contest of it.

Blade1

On the Ice
I've got to say that I really like Marcoux & Buntin. So I am rooting for these two all the way !!!!