Liza Tuktamysheva and Ashley Cain News? | Golden Skate

Liza Tuktamysheva and Ashley Cain News?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Forgive me if I missed something but has anyone heard anything about Liza's pneumonia or Ashley Cain's head/neck injury?

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I'm so glad Ashley is ok. That was a horrible scary fall...I couldn't even go back and watch it again. I'm looking forward to seeing them at Nationals.

concorde

Medalist
According to local skaters, Ashley was spotted skating at Cabin John (Maryland just outside of DC) last week.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
According to local skaters, Ashley was spotted skating at Cabin John (Maryland just outside of DC) last week.

But this thread is about Ashley Cain. Chris was asking about news after her fall :eek: and injury.

I feel sure that you are talking about Ashley Wagner.

concorde

Medalist
But this thread is about Ashley Cain. Chris was asking about news after her fall :eek: and injury.

I feel sure that you are talking about Ashley Wagner.

Oops. Yes Ashley Wagner was at CJ. Maybe whoever started this can add Ashley's last name to the title so that others are not confused.

I do wonder how Ashley Cain is doing.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Oops. Yes Ashley Wagner was at CJ. Maybe whoever started this can add Ashley's last name to the title so that others are not confused.

Sorry...I updated my original comment. (If Liza incurred lung damage it may take awhile for her to feel 100 percent. :pray: )

concorde

Medalist
I expect a minimum of 3 months until Liza is really back to her pre pneumonia form (stamina and all).

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics

I answered about Cain above. Also, yes Ashley was in MD visiting family for the holidays before going to Lake Placid for the SOI show this past weekend. While in MD she went skating with her brother.

macy

Record Breaker
I'm so glad Ashley is ok. That was a horrible scary fall...I couldn't even go back and watch it again. I'm looking forward to seeing them at Nationals.

i can't even bring myself to watch it a first time!