Skater to meet | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Skater to meet

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Anna Cappellini, she always seems so sweet and funny in interviews, and she could explain all the nuances of ice dance to me!

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Anna Cappellini, she always seems so sweet and funny in interviews, and she could explain all the nuances of ice dance to me!

Good choice. And it triggered my choice: Anna's husband's partner, Valentina Marchei. She seems like a lot of fun as well.

I loved when Valentina said in an interview that she asked Anna choose their costumes.

yude

Record Breaker
Yuzuru Hanyu, because he is still a mysterious guy to me and there are many questions I want to ask him, maybe starting with when was the last time he went out for the lunch :laugh:

Mao Asada, because I love how she eats :luv17: She looks very happy when she eats, which also makes me happy.

hanca

Record Breaker
Mao Asada

Though Lambiel, Lipnitskaya and Volosozhar/Trankov and Stolbova would be great too.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just because I’ve already met Mariah Bell doesn’t mean I can’t want to do it all over again. She literally is the best!!!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I'd like to take the Kobe Sisters out to an amusement park and ride a roller coaster with them. :luv17:
-Mai and Kaori

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Yuna Kim because she has been my most favorite skater of all time.

If not possible, I would like to meet any (or all :) I'm greedy) of Gwendal Peizerat, Daisuke Takahashi, British Eurosport guys, Kurt Browning, Dick Button, Scott Hamilton or Sandra Bezic because meeting them in person who had or have worked as commentators for major broadcast companies would be very exciting. I also want to hear about juicy little behind stories from them. :)

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Robin Cousins.

Not just because I admire him but because I think we could have a really interesting discussion as well.