Skater to meet | Golden Skate

Skater to meet

Triple loop

Rinkside
Of all the skaters, who would you like to meet and have lunch with for one hour? Please select one. 😀

mrrice

Record Breaker
Of all the skaters, who would you like to meet and have lunch with for one hour? Please select one. ��

It's a tough choice. Plushy or Maria Butyrskaya. I love them both so much. I'd love to have lunch with Patrick Chan. I think he's so cool.

LindaTNo1

Rinkside
Yuzuru Hanyu. Whatever he orders for lunch is good enough for me. A quick autograph and picture will do for me.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gracie! Or ok, maybe Uncle Dick. He seems pretty frail these days and hopefully Gracie will live a long time more and I can have my chance with her later.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Madison Hubbell. She radiates love, for her partner, for her competitors, for her sport. She's open, sensitive and has interesting thoughts.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's a tough choice. Plushy or Maria Butyrskaya. I love them both so much. I'd love to have lunch with Patrick Chan. I think he's so cool.

Nah! You have to choose one, mr rice! And it's got to be your skating wife, :love: Maria B!

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Eteri Tutberidze

Because then I can ask her to bring along all her students :p

but then I still wouldn't get to meet Zhenya :sad4:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It would have to be Yuzu, chance of an absolute lifetime, and Javi to interpret for us both :)

(I also have some suggestions for music and/or costumes that I'm sure he would like and which would the staider parts of the fraternity conniptions :laugh:)