Prudential Skate Radio? | Golden Skate

Prudential Skate Radio?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know the sponsor is Geico this year..so Geico skate radio? Anyone know if it will be available or who I could email to ask? Thanks!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There was no Skate Radio at last year's US Championships. I was so disappointed.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There was no Skate Radio at last year's US Championships. I was so disappointed.

I listened to the skate radio from my home, so I know there was. Perhaps they didn't have it in the arena, but that would make little sense.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I do remember my husband used his Skate Radio in the arena a few seasons ago (Greensboro 2015?). He put it on the kitchen table in advance of next week's US Nationals. I told him he probably won't need it/be using it, based on what everyone in this thread has been saying.

Carolla5501

On the Ice
I'm confused. I don't look at the Icenetwork app anymore because I thought Icenetwork was over? I really love skate radio! Wish they had it at every comp!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!:thank:
I am confused too, but.... there it is! Who know what they are doing with the APP.

It was there. I listened to it. NO advertising to let anyone know about it :)( ) and you had to use the app, not the little radio.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Here's the answer I got.

The icenetwork thing is ??? but fanzone may do it:

Hi Doris,

Skate Radio is available via the icenetwork app and can also be accessed via https://usfigureskatingfanzone.com/

If you have an existing Skate Radio device form a previous event, you’ll be able to access if on there as well. However, U.S. Figure Skating will not be distributing devices.

Thank you,

Brian Burns

U.S. Figure Skating

Coordinator, Marketing

Direct | 719.228.3456

E-mail | [email protected]

Last edited: