My baby (?) is home | Golden Skate

My baby (?) is home

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
My daughter flew in yesterday. Had quite a time with her in the wheelchair and all her luggage. Some gentleman from American Airlines helped us and we are so thankful. She goes home 1/5. It's a lot more work for me but just so thankful to have her back for a while. :party:

Oops, meant for this to be in the Le Cafe. sorry

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
no problem... moved it here... now watch there be two of these in this forum ;) :rofl:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Grgranny, so happy that Janet will be with you for Christmas. I hope that you get to really enjoy this time together. Holiday hugs to you both!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Have a wonderful holiday!!

I bet it will be wonderful for you to spend this holiday season with your daughter. Enjoy!!

DG

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Grgranny, you make me laugh because my mom still calls each of us her babies. :laugh: :laugh: We are by far---far from being babies. Anyhow, have a wonderful time and happy holidays to you and your family.

Dee

JOHIO2

Medalist
Grgranny,

DITTO on enjoying your daughter's visit. Remember, some of us aren't getting to spend the holidays with all our loved ones. I surely wish my son's tour in Iraq was over and he was home -- whether he chose to spend the time with me or not. So, enjoy.

(also, hope your daughter is doing better for this next year)