gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Who's going? Anyone going solo?

Last edited:

lusterfan

Final Flight
I'm from the US and my spring break is the week before Worlds so I won't be able to attend. :( Hopefully everyone else has fun though!

monwara

Rinkside
Me😊
I’m from Thailand. It’s a first time for me to join the big competition like this. I’m so excited.

lady_bee

Medalist
I am from Japan and have a whole event ticket, I think I will spend all day from morning to night at the rink for 5 days :laugh:
So, I will be a zombie at my office on Monday.

I am hoping nothing will happen for my work & family before & during the event, and also hoping to have a chance to meet any of GS members at the venue:eek::.

taylor1

On the Ice
I am from Japan and have a whole event ticket, I think I will spend all day from morning to night at the rink for 5 days :laugh:

I am hoping nothing will happen for my work & family before & during the event, and also hoping to have a chance to meet any of GS members at the venue:eek::.

If only I didn't live on the other side of the world and have to go to school :sad21:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
....also hoping to have a chance to meet any of GS members at the venue:eek::.

One day I'll have to make bright yellow hats for all the GS members so they can find each other. What do you think? :biggrin: Anyone else going?

hat.jpg

Last edited:

sheetz

Record Breaker
Thought I'd just put this here for those who will be attending Worlds.

A chance to meet a few of the skaters in a private fan meet & greet.
Skaters: Michael Brezina, Mariah Bell, Ashley Cain & Timothy LeDuc, Eliska Brezinova

Last edited by a moderator:

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
Thought I'd just put this here for those who will be attending Worlds.

A chance to meet a few of the skaters in a private fan meet & greet.
Skaters: Michael Brezina, Mariah Bell, Ashley Cain & Timothy LeDuc, Eliska Brezinova

Wonder who will be the 'Surprise Guests'

Last edited by a moderator:

NymphyNymphy

On the Ice

Wait can you camp out at your rink seat? I saw some people at the 2013 worlds with legitimate cooking utensils, a sleeping bag, and a microwave connected to one of the power outlets in the wall.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wish. Anyone have a spare ticket they want to offload?

*cricket sounds*

yup. thoughts so.

Even with tickets, I'm sure it's expensive to stay in Saitama City (i.e., food, hotel, airfare....)

Last edited:

pororocheburashka

On the Ice
Anyone going to the Junior Worlds 2019? I think Zagreb (Croatia) is not expensive to reach, interesting for sightseeings and not "too expensive" ... if you are based somewhere in Europe :)