Dream Programs Wishlist, 19-20 Edition | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Dream Programs Wishlist, 19-20 Edition

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Loena Hendrickx skated to "Frozen" during the PC olympic season as her SP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWsWbq9f1aU

Oksana Baiul and others skated to Madonna in the past.

that's my point, only one skater in more than 10 years chose Madonna. it's not like her songs are out of fashion or too old in the figure skating world, we've seen a lot of programs even on older music, like Sinatra, Queen, Beatles and 80s and 90s Madonna is a classic too :scratch2:

ana

On the Ice
classical music for Evgenia Medvedeva, Alena Kostornaia, Mariah Bell, Cha Jun-hwan

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom

Alexz

Medalist
Country
United-States
Medvedeva : Chopin - Ballade No. 1 in G minor, Op. 23
Zagitova : Tribute to Dimash

litenkyckling

Final Flight
The F1 one theme is an absolute banger, hopefully anyone who think of choosing it does the version with the car noises.

Speaking of music used in F1, I'd like to see Stepanova/Bukin do a FD to The Chain - I just think a bit of Fleetwood Mac would suit them

I'd also really like to see a team do a FD to Half Light I/Half Light II by Arcade Fire - maybe P/C idk

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
sheherazade is a pas de deux, it can be performed by both a lady and a men (or a team) so:

mozart:

requiem fs/fd: anna shcherbakova; wakaba higuchi; bradie tenell; alexandra trusova; daniel grassl

guns & roses

[Bpatience, sweet child of mine, welcome to the jungle, november rain in every possible combination: matteo rizzo (after the 60s and the 70s he must do the 80s :biggrin:); kevin aymoz; james/cypres; jin boyang; alexandra trusova

i got my wish!:biggrin: now it's matteo's turn to make mama elektra happy:biggrin:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm not a huge fan of the ladies' skating but after FoI last night, in my dream competition/ice show Liza Tuktamysheva absolutely HAS to do one of Morricone's ultracool sixties soundtracks (The Sicilian Clan for starters?) and she can use Liz Taylor for costume inspiration, oh yes please.....

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Okay, never happen except in my dreams but having seen a music video to the music....

I would seriously give as many eyeteeth as I have for Yuzu to do Carmina Burana - especially O Fortuna and Dulcissime. Really O Fortuna and Dulcissime. With the right recording, the sheer power could take the roof off the rink.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Now with that flag next to your name you should know that the only acceptable version of O Fortuna is this one...

I am going to dream of that tonight and it's all your fault (though I admit, I have adored that ad for many many many years :laugh:) Yuzu and a beer ad :eeking:

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
I have three dreams for Yuzuru Hanyu's programs. A more recent one is anything by Dimash Kudaibergen. Slightly older is anything by Gackt or A9.

Okay, never happen except in my dreams but having seen a music video to the music....

I would seriously give as many eyeteeth as I have for Yuzu to do Carmina Burana - especially O Fortuna and Dulcissime. Really O Fortuna and Dulcissime. With the right recording, the sheer power could take the roof off the rink.

And a much longer-held one is O Fortuna. :love: That would be epic beyond words. :love: :love:

tokoyami

On the Ice
Just went to a heavy metal show for the first time ever and all I could think about was how good Shoma could pull off a heavy metal program. Yeah I said it

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Just went to a heavy metal show for the first time ever and all I could think about was how good Shoma could pull off a heavy metal program. Yeah I said it

:rock:what do you think would be better? something classic from the 80s (like Iron Maiden)? or something more modern? i think he could be great on classic rock ballads

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Also, when are we gonna get a tango from Hanyu?

I have been dreaming about that forever.

Or a flamenco. I keep hoping he will visit with Javi and decide to give tango or flamenco a try. With his skills, he would do an incredible job.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is not SPECIFIC for someone, but the idea came to my mind: A senior pairs FP to "Something Just Like This" by the Chainsmokers and Coldplay. I'm imagining the man's outfit be all black. Long sleeves and pants. And a gold stripe running around the outfit. The lady's outfit be a long-sleeved read dress. Like more deep red. And a blue stripe running around it.