Sasha's Move - From her Website | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Sasha's Move - From her Website

doubleaxelcm said:
Since when did this thread go from Sasha Cohen to crazy smilies?
:laugh: I think it was the sentiment of ChiSk8Fan's post at the top of this page, LOL.

MM:)

ChiSk8Fan

On the Ice
Mathman said:
:laugh: I think it was the sentiment of ChiSk8Fan's post at the top of this page, LOL.

I love the Golden Skate Band!!!! I was just sick of bad journalism! Sorry to have been a stick-in-the-mud.

No, no! I meant, I was agreeing with your assessment of all these Sasha articles: "blah, blah, blah." Time to change the subject and get on with the skating!

S

SkateFan4Life

Mathman said:
No, no! I meant, I was agreeing with your assessment of all these Sasha articles: "blah, blah, blah." Time to change the subject and get on with the skating! MM:)

Well, the USFSA and other sources (including, of course Sasha's official website) continue to churn out article after article of "blah, blah, blah" Sasha updates. If these articles did not receive such heavy readership, they would not be published, plain and simple.

It's time for the competition to begin! Just a few days to go before Nationals!

R.D.

Record Breaker
Well, the USFSA and other sources (including, of course Sasha's official website) continue to churn out article after article of "blah, blah, blah" Sasha updates.

well...you do seem to post a lot of them here :p

SkateFan4Life said:
Well....and many people do read them here! :biggrin:
Indeed. Right now the three active Sasha threads (all regarding the same topic) have a total of 4737 hits.

Poor Michelle -- she only got 1963 hits on her three current GS threads. ;)

Mathman

Last edited: