Gracie Gold interview on the Today show

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I believe they said Savannah Guthrie was ill today and that is why the interview got postponed.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I'll never forget that skate in St. Paul. She was stunning! (Now I have to watch it again too! :laugh:)

I remember her coming into FOFS breakfast the morning after....all she wanted was coffee....I think she was up most of the night:)....147.96! The comeback kid.....
There were a few skaters at THAT breakfast...target rich environment for picture hounds...

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I remember her coming into FOFS breakfast the morning after....all she wanted was coffee....I think she was up most of the night:)....147.96! The comeback kid.....
There were a few skaters at THAT breakfast...target rich environment for picture hounds...

My Gracie!:luv17::love:

sjchilly

On the Ice
Country
United-States
It's probable Gracie wasn't able to fly into NYC for the Today Show because of bad weather.

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
It's probable Gracie wasn't able to fly into NYC for the Today Show because of bad weather.

It's a 2 and a half hour drive from where she trains to NYC, there's also AMTRAK.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Eastern Pennsylvania and Northern New Jersey had quite the ice storm last (Wednesday) night; didn’t start melting until 4 am or so. Tuesday night was fine.

It was, you’ll pardon the expression, a skating rink:laugh:

No idea if that’s what caused Gracie’s delay.

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Yuki from IMG stated it should air tomorrow.

macy

Record Breaker
https://www.today.com/video/olympia...about-her-struggles-off-the-ice-1446678595704

i 100% think it was a blessing in disguise that she was forced to deal with these issues back in 2017 rather than waiting until her skating career was over...who knows what it could have snowballed into by then. i wish her the very best no matter where this road takes her, and i hope she can make her goal of winning a world medal one day. if anybody can go through what she has and have the courage to come back to the world stage, it's gracie gold.