CTV Worlds Coverage Only On Sat! | Golden Skate

CTV Worlds Coverage Only On Sat!

L

Ladskater

CTV Worlds Coverage Only On Sat!

I cannot believe my eyes - I just looked at the CTV on-line tv schedule and it looks as if CTV is only covering the Worlds on Sat. What gives? I will have to go over to my moms' place to see it on TSN. Oh bother....

Ladskater

B

Bleuchick

Re: CTV Worlds Coverage Only On Sat!

No, the coverage starts tomorrow.

March 25, 2003 - 4-6 PM EST and 8-11 pm EST on TSN. Repeat 12.00 midnight.

Check your local listing for TSN.

K

Kara Bear

It sucks for those without cable...TSN and all the skating are only provided through cable. Thank goodness I'm not living at home anymore. My parents are anti-cable.

L

Ladskater

Kara Bear:

I have cable, but only the basic coverage. I can't afford to get the more expensive package that includes TSN. This is an outrage! Since when does CTV not cover the entire Worlds? What is going on? I am going to e-mail Debbi Wilkes and complain!!

Ladskater

E

Excidra2001

CTV and TSN decided to form together, same as ABC and ESPN. It's for the better because we(Canadians) get to see more skating. I believe TSN is showing some live skating tomorrow, when was the last time Canadians saw skating live?

Get someone to tape it for you, because what ever TSN broadcasts, CTV will not repeat.

L

Ladskater

Excidra2001:

There has never been any shortage before of coverage - even when CTV exclusively covers it. Are you sure it's not just a budget thing?

Ladskater