IDing skaters | Golden Skate

IDing skaters

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Soo....I am going through my FourCCs pics and I find one of a beautiful Chinese Ice Dancer I took in the concourse, wearing a team jacket and ear phones. "Ah,(I said), " that is Hong Chen." "No, (my wife said) "That is Wanqi Ning." The seed of self doubt was sowed. I started looking through google images and now I am not so sure, dispite the ear rings and inner ear structure. Anyone think my wife is right? She does have terrible taste in men.:disapp:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Soo....I am going through my FourCCs pics and I find one of a beautiful Chinese Ice Dancer I took in the concourse, wearing a team jacket and ear phones. ...

My vote is that she is Wanqi Ning.

Same hairstyle in these Four Continents photos of Wanqi Ning (according to Getty captions):

(Sorry that I have been focused on watching Junior Worlds streaming/videos this week, or else I would have given my two cents earlier. ;) )

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
My vote is that she is Wanqi Ning.

Same hairstyle in these Four Continents photos of Wanqi Ning (according to Getty captions):

(Sorry that I have been focused on watching Junior Worlds streaming/videos this week, or else I would have given my two cents earlier. ;) )

Oy Vey! You are killin' me here, ice coveage....the first pic is pretty damaging that you may be right....must see DNA and fingerprints!:gaah:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I would never vote against Mrs. Coyote. I think it's Ning. here she is smiling a little more.

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...-the-ice-dance-free-dance-picture-id858717556

Always a pleasure to encounter another "inner-ear-structure" man, though. :yes:

I have switched from ear pattern to teeth pattern, and it appears to me with Mathman's pic and this pic, The tooth pattern matches Wanqi. Look at the Starboard front tooth. The next tooth in line is set back a tad...unlike said teeth on Hong....curses...I may be wrong again..... :(

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can't help you with identifying the skaters here, but your pics are wonderful, Chris!