Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 2020 Worlds - Ticket question

1 Not allowed!
    While I am still debating whether or not to buy an all-event package or hold out for individual tickets, I am quite sure I will going to Worlds in some capacity. That being said, I have just reserved my airbnb for Worlds! I am more excited about this than I probably should be. I have to say, there are not a terrible amount of choices left at the moment. A lot of the units close to bell centre require a 1-month minimum stay or are priced more than your typical budget hotel. So if you are considering airbnb, get to reserving!

GS Supporter

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by satine View Post
    While I am still debating whether or not to buy an all-event package or hold out for individual tickets, I am quite sure I will going to Worlds in some capacity. That being said, I have just reserved my airbnb for Worlds! I am more excited about this than I probably should be. I have to say, there are not a terrible amount of choices left at the moment. A lot of the units close to bell centre require a 1-month minimum stay or are priced more than your typical budget hotel. So if you are considering airbnb, get to reserving!

Yup, those are probably the units at Tour Des Canadiens - where short term stays have been banned. I booked a few months ago a place about a ten minute walk - so hopefully I am set. Now about those ticket prices.....

On the Ice

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    There's not a lot of local star power(that we know of) to go with those prices. The Boston worlds at least had the Gracie vs Ashley rivalry and the Shibs vs Chock/Bates.
    No star power? There are all the Montreal ice dancers: Papadakis/Cizeron Hubbel/Donohoe Chock/Bates and many many others. They may not all be Canadian, but you can't get more local than that!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456