Dream Coaching Changes That Will Never Happen | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Dream Coaching Changes That Will Never Happen

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Daniel Samohin to literally ANYONE who can help him learn to settle into a program and learn how to control and steady his jumps. Itā€™s such a waste of talent!

Amen to that. I hate watching him stagnate year after year. It's such a waste. He desperately needs a change.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
for Choreography:

1. My Dream is: Ashley Cain and Timothy LeDuc to Charlie White. or 2d choice to Christopher Dean. Although I love what Camerlengo choreographed for them this season.

2. Nathan Chen to Shae-Lynne Bourne for a free skate.

3. Alysa Liu stays right where she is!

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power šŸ»
Record Breaker
Misha to Raf!!!!!!
Wakaba switching to anyone! I just want her to have a different coach. The current one is just not working out. Like keeping her 3F in the short although it always gets called?!?!? Just remove it finally!

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Donovan Carrillo to Javier Fernandez
Dmitri Aliev to Alexei Urmanov
Daniel Samohin to Orser
I desperately would want someone, anyone, even as a temporary helper, to correct the posture of Daniel Grassl

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Donovan Carrillo to Javier Fernandez
Dmitri Aliev to Alexei Urmanov
Daniel Samohin to Orser
I desperately would want someone, anyone, even as a temporary helper, to correct the posture of Daniel Grassl

i think that might be teen age fault. daniel really looks like those guys who grow over night and don't know exactly what to do with such long limbs :biggrin:

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
i think that might be teen age fault. daniel really looks like those guys who grow over night and don't know exactly what to do with such long limbs :biggrin:

Actually I did notice his tendency to hunch his shoulders and back early on, before he hit the growth spurt (example), I was hoping that Lorenzo would do something about that, but unfortunately it became worse as he grew taller. I really would like it to be corrected before it gets too late, because otherwise he is such a lovely, expressive skater. Michal Brezina has always had the same problem especially going into jumps, but it seems to have improved a lot since he started to train with Aruturnyian (sp?), so I was wondering maybe a summer camp with his school, or something???

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Actually I did notice his tendency to hunch his shoulders and back early on, before he hit the growth spurt (example), I was hoping that Lorenzo would do something about that, but unfortunately it became worse as he grew taller. I really would like it to be corrected before it gets too late, because otherwise he is such a lovely, expressive skater. Michal Brezina has always had the same problem especially going into jumps, but it seems to have improved a lot since he started to train with Aruturnyian (sp?), so I was wondering maybe a summer camp with his school, or something???

or maybe ballet class (but i don't know if he's already doing it), ballet can do magic to bas postures

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Yes!!! I love this idea!! It sure would make Europeans interesting to have a new top Italian ladies skater thrown in the mix with the 3 top Russians.

and it would get back multiple euro and world spots to my country for sure.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
One of my dream changes has already happened (which I didn't think was possible last year), Elizabet went back to Eteri! :clap:

Another one is for my man Boyang to go to Frank Carroll, which is impossible, but I just wish it was. =/
(This one will truly never happen, but it would've worked so well!)

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I really would love to see some of the ice dance Americans leave Marie France and co. for someone else and Weapo to come back and go to Marie France along with some innovative choreographer. Nam Nguyen back to Orser or to try Raf or Mishin