Off season prediction game: most surprising news! | Golden Skate

Off season prediction game: most surprising news!

composer

On the Ice
What do you think will be the most surprising event/news to happen this summer? Let your imaginations run wild! Could it possibly top the last off-season?

Last edited by a moderator:

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Something wild ? Yuzuru Hanyu switching to Eteri :laugh:

@DenissVFan: we were thinking the same thing :rofl:

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Wakaba Higuchi finally switches to Orser! At this point it would be shocking to me, I expected her to switch last season.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This could be an interesting thread if we refrain from the ridiculous.

I'm thinking base speculation about coaching or choreographer changes.

My prediction: Shoma changes coaching teams. All the pieces are there, but he's stagnating. A new point of view is required.

GGFan

Record Breaker
This could be an interesting thread if we refrain from the ridiculous.

I'm thinking base speculation about coaching or choreographer changes.

My prediction: Shoma changes coaching teams. All the pieces are there, but he's stagnating. A new point of view is required.

What do you mean by ridiculous? The best part of the thread are the ridiculous and creative predictions. Because no matter what we predict reality will take twists and turns we did not expect. I partly come to this thread to laugh :biggrin:

mau

3Lz3Lo3Lo3Lo3Lo
On the Ice
KSU not overworking Junhwan and forcing him to compete in various domestic competitions.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I have no prediction, but I sure want to see what happens in the Camp Russian Ladies

LenaRadiFan

On the Ice
While we all are basically just talking about the eteri juniors and alina considering russian ladies, some unexpected older senior skaters will actually make a comeback next season and go to worlds.