Thread: Name Change for Ondrej Nepela Trophy

0 Not allowed!

Name Change for Ondrej Nepela Trophy

Just a note: Per the Slovak Figure Skating Association, this year's event does not include "Ondrej" in the name of the event. Legal reasons.

The correct name is "Nepela Memorial".
    Last edited by gsk8; 03-28-2019 at 10:16 AM.

4 Not allowed!
    But the competition is still going to take place? If so, can the thread name please be edited to say the event is going to be re-named? Because my first impression from the thread title was that they're deleting the Nepela Trophy from now on, and my heart skipped a beat as it's the most affordable skating competition for me, and I was counting on going if some of my faves do.

GS given name - Beatrice

2 Not allowed!
    With lots of probability I am going again this year, shame that there will be no pairs this year, but I hope a lot of ice dancers will come!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by surimi View Post
    But the competition is still going to take place? If so, can the thread name please be edited to say the event is going to be re-named? Because my first impression from the thread title was that they're deleting the Nepela Trophy from now on, and my heart skipped a beat as it's the most affordable skating competition for me, and I was counting on going if some of my faves do.

Of course! Sorry about that!