Tsunami Tragedy | Golden Skate

Tsunami Tragedy

kyla2

Final Flight
My brother works for Save The Children and is in Indonesia right now trying to send aid into the hardest hit areas such as Aceh. These people are in dire need and all US aid agencies need donations for the victims. So any amount is appreciated and you can send money to any reputable relief organization and it will be well used. If you need a list, CNN has a list on their website. You can call it in by phone or donate on the internet. Thanks for reading this.

Vash01

Medalist
There is already a thread going on, on this topic. It is already 3 pages long.

Vash

kyla2

Final Flight
Really?

I don't think two threads for this disaster is one too many. Thanks for your reply.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
kyla2 said:
I don't think two threads for this disaster is one too many. Thanks for your reply.

I don't either, and I thank you for giving us important information about donations. đź‘Ť

Vash01

Medalist
There are two long lists of relief organizations posted on the other thread, in case you want to make a donation.

kyla2

Final Flight
Donations

Thanks for your responses. I have made a donation already and I plan to do so every pay period (every two weeks) for the rest of tthe year. As President Clinton and President Bush said so well today, no amount is too small because it all adds up. I am in a situation where I can donate a fairly good amount, but if all I could donate was a dollar, I would do it. The plight of these people is heartbreaking.