2019-2020 Programs by Discipline | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2019-2020 Programs by Discipline

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
You are my guest :dance3:

one thing is sure, at the end of the season we'll need a new liver :biggrin::dance2:

Daniel Grassl

Short program: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Lacrimosa + Requiem "Angel"
Free program: Abel Korzeniowski, Lonely Man

Choreos: Richaud

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx4ZM2rI8uO/

(I think he means A Single Man soundtrack, rather than Lonely Man)

my baby boy listened to some of my suggestion :biggrin: Mozart's requiem it's been in my wishes for quite a while:hap10:

clinks our shot glasses, bottoms up!

i fetch some salt and a slice of lemon!

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh Drats!!!!!:(

LOL.

It's like everyone put their music from the last two years in a hat, and then they all drew from that pool.

Rumor is Zagitova drew "You've Got a Friend in Me" for her SP. That sounds like a match. (snark)

happycamper2554

On the Ice
This camp likes to keep programs for two years. So i bet you Kostiukovich and Illalin will keep the survivor short and then get a new free.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ You are a naughty boy.

You're right. It's a fair bet that as the season moves along, I'll find something to like with just about everyone.

Swan Lake ballet is now close to 150 years old, and I still think it's art every time I see someone dance to the same choreography and music.

I'm sure Chaplin programs and La La Land will grow on me over the next decades. So, skaters, bring it. I've caught a second wind.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
You're right. It's a fair bet that as the season moves along, I'll find something to like with just about everyone.

Swan Lake ballet is now close to 150 years old, and I still think it's art every time I see someone dance to the same choreography and music.

I'm sure Chaplin programs and La La Land will grow on me over the next decades. So, skaters, bring it. I've caught a second wind.

So tell me, is this what you predicted for Satoko? :) The movement (not the music) reminds me a bit of Jason’s SP this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jQaJmeJzgw

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well there is the famous flipflop dress worn by one of the characters. Too bad FS is too staid because a dress made of ice skates would be wonderful.

Great choice. I like this team, so I'm hoping they break through to the next level with it.

Give this is an international board, it was probably tactful of you to call them flip-flops, but I'd have loved to see the reactions if you hadn't! :laugh:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Give this is an international board, it was probably tactful of you to call them flip-flops, but I'd have loved to see the reactions if you hadn't! :laugh:

Yes, I first thought "what's a flip-fl..... oh yeah." :laugh2:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Divided by a common language.;)

I have not seen the movie, and I don’t know what they call the footwear there, but I’ve seen the dress.

in the US of A, we call them flip flops. Not necessarily as a result of great tact (although I know @WeakAnkles would want to be tactful) but because that’s what we call them. If you want to go to the beach here, bring your flip flops.

So now you know :biggrin:

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Divided by a common language.;)

I have not seen the movie, and I don’t know what they call the footwear there, but I’ve seen the dress.

in the US of A, we call them flip flops. Not necessarily as a result of great tact (although I know @WeakAnkles would want to be tactful) but because that’s what we call them. If you want to go to the beach here, bring your flip flops.

So now you know :biggrin:

In Australia, we call them thongs. Hence the reference to tact. :biggrin: