Roll Call | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Roll Call

heyang

Record Breaker
I kept HEYANG just to avoid having to remember something different. It's hard enough having different passwords to remember.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I stayed with the same name too and I am just checking in since Toni asked us to so politely.....LOL ;)

Hi everyone!! Welcome to the New Goldenskate Forum!!!!! :D

Panther2000

On the Ice
I made my correction

I was Pather2000 on the Ezboards. But now, I am Panther2000. Yeah the same old Same old.

I can't wait until I get my Avatar back. I feel naked without my Alexei
:D :p

Lcp88

On the Ice
Yep, I'm still boring old me. I have enough trouble remembering my name and address much less a new user name and password.
Laura

Ok, being the low-tech person that I am, I have no idea A) how to get my picture back, and B) why it says I have only posted twice (I thought I had gotton up to like, 400!) HELP!!!!!

Last edited:

Panther2000

On the Ice
New Board

There is a Thread In the feedback section ( I think) on the avatars & etc...

You can email them the last thread that you posted in & they will give you back your count. Hence, being able to get an avatar & such. I am waiting on my response to my email. But, it goes only by your post on the golden skate. Not your entire post from any ezboard

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
it'll be tough... but we'll get thru it... thank God it's the off season!(never thought I'd say that LOL)

megsk8z

On the Ice
I'm still in! Same ol' same ol'.
I may just start over on the number of posts, custom stuff, and all the goodies, it'll depend on my brain, which isn't always working in my best interest.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
MOO!

Howdy! Bummer about all our EDGE and LE CAF threads being gone, and changing fonts is much tougher now (you can't do it all at once like we could on ezboard). But I suppose we will survive! Glad to be here!:cool:

windspirit

On the Ice
Re: MOO!

RealtorGal said:
Howdy! Bummer about all our EDGE and LE CAF threads being gone, and changing fonts is much tougher now (you can't do it all at once like we could on ezboard).
I think that they're gonna be moved here... From the announcement above the old forum: "Posts from ezboard will be moved promptly to the new forum." Although I have NO idea how it's gonna be done. :eek:

changing fonts is much tougher now (you can't do it all at once like we could on ezboard).
Yes, formatting is not as user-friendly ;) as it's on ezboard. But I can see your cow now, and I can't at ezboard.

Cinderella on Ice

Bless you, Fairy Godmother, I'm Having a BALL!
On the Ice
I'm very excited to still be "Cinderella on Ice" because when I logged in, it seemed to only want to do "Cinderella on I" and that wasn't quite the look I was going for!

I'm glad to see everyone coming back and hope this new home will be the kick in the butt I need to get some kind of avatar action going. It's been fun to finally see RealtorGal's cow and Grgranny's dancin' 'nanna!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
There you are, RGal, glad to see you here. Your cow looks great. Check out my picture of Michael (I haven't even had any cyber bananas thrown at me yet!! ;)