2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 126 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

Scott512

Record Breaker
Alena program as Samodurova , but GOE twice

Thank you. But that was my point it's not as tough as Alina's programs. but I guess at this point it doesn't really matter until we see what happens at the training camp and who has what programs and music.

Nord Stream 2

Match Penalty
All at once? Can need to torture? I'm more afraid of Koreans. Japanese women don't stand a chance. Rika's good, but she's not a dancer and she's not Sasha. If will fall in FGP , our will 3

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Don't torture me. I've only been watching figure skating for three years. I love jumping Sasha, Anna and Lisa, but Alena, Kamila and Ksenia Melkumova are my favorite skaters. I really think that Sophia Akatyeva jumps best in the world. I am not an expert. I go to Nepal Mountains 8 times.Good for me. I honestly tried to make sense of the jumps, but I can only tell the difference between the 3A, the ritberger and everything else. I accidentally got to the girls ' training. For this need to be able to drink vodka, from heat in sauna and to live in Moscow. I really think this is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xAftGyM88 better than Costner and Kim put together. What do you want to ask me?

I agree. Ksenia has outstanding skating skills. Jumps, however - not there. Or spins. I like full package skaters. But she’s only 10; I will give her time.

Nord Stream 2

Match Penalty
I agree. Ksenia has outstanding skating skills. Jumps, however - not there. Or spins. I like full package skaters. But she’s only 10; I will give her time.

You can give her time, you can't give her time. She already did. Jumping's a problem. No question. It makes you want to watch it again and again. Recommend. Who do you want to watch many times? Kaori or Medvedev or Osmond ? Your choice..Who is better ? I like that....

silveruskate

On the Ice

As contact sports, I never said rugby/american football isn't dangerous did they? Not to mention people talk about stopping children playing American football the time. My comment simply is that it is ridiculous to say all elite sports are bad for you health and to the same extent, as someone that does this for their job you should know better than anyone.

Also it said for American football finger injuries are most common! Do we know the extent of the injuries in these cases or if 2 injuries can be counter for one person? Not to mention the fact that many of these sports are vastly more popular. Figure skating isn't even mentioned so the numbers posted are quite useless from the beginning to make any comparisons. The closest equivalent is gymnastics and those injury numbers are massive.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
As contact sports, I never said rugby/american football isn't dangerous did they? Not to mention people talk about stopping children playing American football the time. My comment simply is that it is ridiculous to say all elite sports are bad for you health and to the same extent, as someone that does this for their job you should know better than anyone.
Well, every generalization is quite ridiculuos! I used it just to explain the point better. That doesnt mean you should read it as a definite truth.

silveruskate

On the Ice
Well, every generalization is quite ridiculuos! I used it just to explain the point better. That doesnt mean you should read it as a definite truth.

Well, maybe you forgot but you replied to my comment not the other way around. ;) The point you were trying to defend 'in todays human society in any possible sport existing is not healthy' is just not true. That point was quite important to the debate going on above my initial comment.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Probably only in the end of the next season, she needs to completely heal first.

Yes of course. If anything, I just want to see her as healthy as can be, with those massively high jumps she had junior nationals!

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Well, maybe you forgot but you replied to my comment not the other way around. ;) The point you were trying to defend 'in todays human society in any possible sport existing is not healthy' is just not true. That point was quite important to the debate going on above my initial comment.

I know what i said. I am just explaining to you how you should read it. But never mind.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EsHxi4hgqY

This was just recommended on Youtube for me, it's Veronika Zhilina on Ice Kids as Daenerys, and it's incredible how much she looks like Emilia Clarke as Daenerys in that first standing pose.

I wish this show was broadcasted on a TV in my country, or at least in an English speaking country so that I could understand more of what they are saying. It would be the only reason I'd turn on the TV.

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
Do we know the exact date when the GP assignments are announced? I know last year was June 29th.

Nord Stream 2

Match Penalty

This was just recommended on Youtube for me, it's Veronika Zhilina on Ice Kids as Daenerys, and it's incredible how much she looks like Emilia Clarke as Daenerys in that first standing pose.

I wish this show was broadcasted on a TV in my country, or at least in an English speaking country so that I could understand more of what they are saying. It would be the only reason I'd turn on the TV.

Veronica is a very strange girl. She never listens to advice.. She's living her life. In my opinion, Eteri's influence on her is minimal. God will give us something, but what will he show us?

tempo

On the Ice

Nika before the skating:
"I say hello to friends and teachers from Arkhangelsk and Severodvinsk. And I also say hello to my relatives and my younger sister Alyona. Hello Alyona!"

Averbukh after the skating:
"Well done!
Skated very well. Cascade, of course ... The fact that you fought, and wanted to attach to the Axel - well done! Very beautiful!
The start is awesome! The Flip was ... the Flip was crazy. And on Lutz ... did not jump right."

Nika:
"Hair got in my eyes."

Averbukh:
"I warned you! Do you remember?"

Nika:
[Nods her head]

So the desire to conform to the image of Daenerys in the best way prevented Nika from completing one of the jumps.

+++ Added furher translation +++

Yagudin:
"Veronika Zhilina, scores for technique: 5.7 5.7 5.6 5.7 5.6, average score 5.66
Scores for artistry: 5.8 5.9 5.8 5.7 5.7, average score 5.78
Overall score: 11.44"

Averbukh shakes his head in disappointment.

Maxim Kovtun:
"Well, I think that this is exactly the moment when the image fits perfectly for this athlete, because even outwardly Veronika looks like ..."

Yagudin
"Warrior?"

Kovtun:
"No, like Daenerys, the Mother of Dragons from the series [Game of Thrones]. When I saw her today before the shooting began, I immediately understood what the performance would be about. It can be seen immediately with the naked eye that the jumping technique is wonderful for Veronica, but something didn’t work today, but the spin, some other elements were at the highest level. As Ilya experienced - it was a separate presentation (laughs). But I think that now you should not get upset. You just need to continue to work, and I am sure that Veronica has everything so that in the future there will be maximum success. Thank you."

Alla Mikheeva:
"First, I want to point out that you are like two peas in a pod like Emilia Clarke in the image of the Mother of Dragons. Tell me honestly, did you spy the Game of Thrones?"

Nika:
"No"

Mikheeva:
"Have you seen any episodes?"

Nika:
"No"

Averbukh:
"Well, we got acquainted with the film, and just about her heroine, and she saw her, and she knows who we are talking about. The series, of course, she did not look."

Mikheeva:
"And I also wanted to mention your courage and daring. Was it scary to skate in the middle of the fire?"

Nika:
"No"

Mikheeva:
"And when on fire the hand blazed?"

Nika:
"Not scary (smiles)."

Mikheeva:
"Are you afraid of anything at all?"

Nika:
"No"

Mikheeva:
"Tell me, what will your coach Eteri Tutberidze say when you return to your workout?"

Nika:
"We need to work more on training!"

Mikheeva:
"Surely! What else can Eteri Tutberidze say (laughs).
Thank you very much, you are a great fellow!"