On Ice for Life, a 12-hour Overnight Skate in Toronto | Golden Skate

On Ice for Life, a 12-hour Overnight Skate in Toronto

VG19

Spectator
Hey,

If posting this message is against forum rules (I am not too sure if this falls under spam), please let me know, and I will remove it.

On Ice for Life is a 12-hour overnight skate fundraiser in support of the Canadian Cancer Society. It is taking place on February 18th at 7:00pm to February 19th, ending at 7:00am. This event will be taking place at the Harbourfront Centre Funds will be raised by participants collecting pledges.

This event is being organized by United Youth Taking Action (a group of which I am part of)

We do realize that the recent tsunami disaster has drawn a huge amount of attention and most have donated to relief efforts but, we cannot forget to support the many other charities in Canada.

To register for this event, please visit www.oniceforlife.ca and click the Register Link. You must register in teams of 10 to participate. Why teams of 10? On Ice for Life is a show of unity, a symbol of universal support for fighting a disease killing thousands of people each week. The goal of the evening is to have at least 1 member on the ice skating at all times.

This is truly a unique event and I really do hope it will be a success.

More info can be found at www.oniceforlife.ca

Thanks