First word that comes into your mind (Hanyu program) | Golden Skate

First word that comes into your mind (Hanyu program)

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
when he takes his final pose.

One word only:
Phenomenal

Epic

Out of this world

Of the performance, the French Canadian commentators described it as "perfection on ice" and
of the final pose, "And he [Yuzuru] says--here, I offer you this program."
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BMAB6BAgGEAU&usg=AOvVaw25nMmNaUopa-2iJKyn4Rpj

PS.When I first saw the title of the thread, I thought it was referring to this program which has been recently unveiled and is causing the Hanyu fans to collectively fan themselves :biggrin:: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...4Qo7QBCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw0BY5CiRErDTM7QJTPHThU8

tokoyami

On the Ice
The only words I could think to associate with him during his 2019 worlds skate? God. Godlike. Hero.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Full of himself.
(I don't think he was like this before and he's not always like it now, but it started around this time).

tokoyami

On the Ice
yeah it definitely takes someone who is soooo full of himself to donate his entire olympic winnings to the reconstruction efforts in Japan (TWICE)

Canadianskatingfan

On the Ice
When I saw this my thought was “unbelievable” but a lot of the time his more recent programs leave me thinking “good but sloppy”. This program and Chopin are the only ones I found not to be sloppy.

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
Full of himself.
(I don't think he was like this before and he's not always like it now, but it started around this time).

I don't think he was full of himself, I think it was more like "To you judges, I present this program, of which I have given everything I have"

VenusHalley

Final Flight
Full of himself.

If he is confident, he has all the goods to back it up. He is one of the best skaters, who can combine artistry with insane technical content.