Thread: Grand Prix Final ticket sales

0 Not allowed!

2019 Grand Prix Final ticket sale

Prices are up. Per an email just sent:

Experience firsthand the emotions of ISU GPF 2019-2020

The champions you dream of, the emotions you were waiting for, finally live.

The elegance, the performance and the indescribable charm of figure skating arrive at Palavela in Turin from 5th - 8th December for the most anticipated sports event of the year, the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating ® Final 2019/2020.

For fans, curious and enthusiasts, this is a unique and unforgettable chance to witness firsthand the performances of the greatest figure skaters in the world in a thrilling context and a fabulous atmosphere.

We aimed for the sky just to offer you a protagonist experience that will allow you to experience at its best every detail and every moment of this unmissable adventure.

Starting from June 28th VIP package tickets will be available, the ideal passepartout to experience the event in a completely exclusive way.

VIP PACKAGE

Whether you are looking for a memorable gift for yourself or your loved ones, or you aim to captivate your most prestigious clients and partners, we have prepared an offer just for you.

Three different VIP packages for your needs, available both for companies and private citizens.

Every package includes:

Full access to training sessions
    Access to the three days of competition
    Access to the closing gala

Here are the three packages:
    VIP PLATINUM PLUS: exclusive seats in the Platinum Plus sector, private entrance, dedicated lounge and hostess, gourmet catering, Deluxe gift - € 1600

VIP PLATINUM: exclusive seats in the Platinum sector, dedicated lounge and hostess, gourmet catering, gift - € 1375

VIP GOLD: exclusive seats in the Gold sector, dedicated lounge and hostess, gourmet catering, gift - € 990

For more information on the services you can send and email to ticketing@torino2019.com

In the next few months more ticketing options will become available. From July 19th ALL EVENT tickets will become available starting from € 230,00, and from October 3rd SINGLE TICKET sales will be open.
    https://mailchi.mp/torino2019.com/ticket-sales-opening#

0 Not allowed!
    VIP PLATINUM PLUS: € 1600 - $1,801 USD
    VIP PLATINUM: € 1375 - $1,548 USD
    VIP GOLD: € 990 - $1,114 USD

Umm... Excuse me?! I realize there are perks, but, man...

From July 19th ALL EVENT tickets will become available starting from € 230,00 - $258 USD.

Then these start at $258? Damn. This thread shows what the 2018 GPF tickets were going for. Quite a difference

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by satine View Post
    VIP PLATINUM PLUS: € 1600 - $1,801 USD
    VIP PLATINUM: € 1375 - $1,548 USD
    VIP GOLD: € 990 - $1,114 USD

Umm... Excuse me?! I realize there are perks, but, man...

From July 19th ALL EVENT tickets will become available starting from € 230,00 - $258 USD.

Then these start at $258? Damn. This thread shows what the 2018 GPF tickets were going for. Quite a difference
    The price difference is huge. Yes, they are VIP prices but we don't even have a seat map yet to show us where these prices points are. Like are the VIP seats only the 1st tier or does it extends to the 2nd tier? Is the $260 price point the last row of the 3rd tier, etc?

P.S. these VIP prices are similar to the first VIP packages that were sold for Milan Worlds. Considering Worlds was longer with more athletes, these prices are ridiculous. Also I wonder about the additional fees. Milan had something like a 10% presale fee on top of a service fee.

0 Not allowed!
    "In the next few months more ticketing options will become available. From July 19th ALL EVENT tickets will become available starting from € 230,00, and from October 3rd SINGLE TICKET sales will be open."

From 230€??? The cheapest???

BUBBLE GUM ICE QUEEN <3 Vandevska's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Do you think the prices for Europeans are comparable to GPF? I just saw that the all-event tickets are 350 euros, so trying to think whether the high point for the GPF would be that.

1 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandevska View Post
    Do you think the prices for Europeans are comparable to GPF? I just saw that the all-event tickets are 350 euros, so trying to think whether the high point for the GPF would be that.
    Maybe for the cheapest of seats. It seems that will be bronze 1 and 2, maybe silver but if the lowest is 230 euros.... The other categories, I don't know if they will come down that far but I guess we will see.

0 Not allowed!
    I feel nostalgia for Belarus…

I seriously considered watching the competition live, but 230 a ticket is too expensive for me.

BUBBLE GUM ICE QUEEN <3 Vandevska's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    I'm so bummed out. I could've gone up to 400, but seeing the sitting chart and the other prices, I think anything reasonable (aka silver) will be 450 even