For Those Going... | Golden Skate

For Those Going...

R

rgirl181

For Those Going...

For those going to Worlds, have a blast!!!

I know this technically should go in the Worlds folder, but thought more people would see it and be able to send good wishes to all you lucky ducks who will get to see so much great skating live.

So have fun and be sure to keep an eye out for the stuff that happens off-camera so you can tell us all about it when you get back:lol:

Seriously, this is a wonderful opportunity for you all. I think that there are some of the best skaters in the history of the sport competing.
Rgirl

K

Kara Bear

Re: For Those Going...

I'd love to see some pics when all you lucky ducks get back.

D

Dee4707

Laura, Princess Leppard, said she will be wearing her pink and purple leopard coat so we need to watch for that. I tried to convince her to stand up and wave at us. <span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;">She could at least hold up a banner that says,</span>
<span style="color:purple;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">"Hello to all my friends at Golden Skate who are anxiously awaiting a report from me about how wonderful Evengi skated and how much I wish that all of you were here with me watching him skate but I know that you are all having a good time at home watching it on TV but I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you while I am here." </span>

I think she should do that, don't you?

All kidding aside, everyone going have a wonderful, wonderful time!!!!!!

Dee

P

Princess Leppard 625

<span style="color:purple;font-family:georgia;font-size:small;">I'll do my best. :p

Laura :) </span>

D

danibellerika

Which events are you going to again Laura? I just recently got lucky enough to snag some good tics to the Ladies SP and 2nd LP, but I may go to MCI on Thursday to see if anybody has a ticket for the men's lp(in the 100s). I've just gotta see that leopard jacket in person:D

P

Princess Leppard 625

<span style="color:purple;font-family:georgia;font-size:x-small;">Dani, I sent you a PM. :D

J

JOHIO2

Way to go dani! Hope you can score your mens tik.

I too am dying to see Princess Laura's coat! At least she can carry it around and wear it for the TV cameras!

I'm going to the cheap events early in the week. I'll be up in nosebleed territory, occasionally looking through my binoculars.

Don't forget to let Paula know you'll be around for any meeting and partying of us GSers.

L

Lcp88

I hope all you guys have a blast - Take Pictures!!!!
And if you just happen to run into Bourne and Kraatz, give them my E-mail Address!!!!
Laura

P

Princess Leppard 625

<span style="color:purple;font-family:georgia;font-size:x-small;">Jo, I'm in nosebleed for all events except men's SP. Look for the coat and come say hi!!!

D

danibellerika

Thanks Jo and lcp88! I'll keep you posted on how the mens situation goes.;)