Italy's Rizzo to train with Orser in the summer | Golden Skate

Italy's Rizzo to train with Orser in the summer

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
While Italy’s Matteo Rizzo has been improving year after year, it was this past season that the figure skater really broke through by taking the bronze medal at the 2019 ISU European Figure Skating Championships in Minsk, Belarus. It was the first European Championship medal for an Italian man in ten years since Samuel Contest took the silver in 2009. However, this was just one highlight for the 20-year-old who also became the first Italian male skater to win a medal at the ISU Grand Prix when he pocketed the bronze at 2018 NHK Trophy.

More...

Still deciding on the new SP, but is using “Galicia Flamenca” by Gino D’Auri for the Flamenco-themed free skate :clap: Will be interesting to see what he takes from Orser this summer! Italian men are getting strong!

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Yeah, that is just great! And what a nice and ambitious person he sounds..., with the right attitude towards his sport.

Caustica

Final Flight
Have really enjoyed watching him this season, especially that SP live at Worlds -- such a lovely surprise. Hope he has a fantastic summer and looking forward to seeing more of him next season!

Clairecz

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
Matteo! Matteo in Toronto! :yahoo: :hap85:

And he sounds very confident, I like it!

Now, another collaboration I neeeed to happen is Donovan going to Javi's summer camp in Spain :pray:

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I think this will be a very good match of skater & coach. Matteo is a very promising young talent!