Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Quebec Summer Skate

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
    I love it so much.
    First time watching it, and oh my me too. Fabulous energy. My one and only criticism (and nothing on Emmy and Aissa) would be that the third music change came in a bit too soon and jarringly.

But other than that, awesome. Cannot wait to see it on the JGP!

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by siberia82 View Post
    Junior Men medal ceremony
    How tall is the silver medalist? 190 or more?

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating siberia82's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
    Sorry for not completing the uploads last night, but I was exhausted from all the excitement these past three days, and I needed to recharge my batteries.

Lauriault & Le Gac FD: https://streamable.com/mzls1

In case anyone was curious, my new avatar is Phan's peace sign and gold medal from my (super adorable! ) photo with him. He also did the peace sign at the end of my video of the medal ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchan View Post
    so happy to see the lp from the reverse angle!!! thanks
    We like to appreciate Jo from different angles.

Quote Originally Posted by icetug View Post
    How tall is the silver medalist? 190 or more?
    I'm not sure because I didn't stand next to William, but as a reference, Joseph is at least 178 cm (although I suspect he may a bit taller now, at least that was my impression compared to last year), and William does seem to be noticeably taller than Nic (who is 185 cm).

I can confirm that Markell is now part of the 6-feet club. He was 5'11" the last time I saw him. Why are the Canadian men's singles skaters so darn tall?! I'm quite short, so they have to lean down a lot to be able to hear my voice, lol.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by siberia82 View Post
    I can confirm that Matthew is now part of the 6-feet club. He was 5'11" the last time I saw him. Why are the Canadian men's singles skaters so darn tall?! I'm quite short, so they have to lean down a lot to be able to hear my voice, lol.
    Given Matthew's jump limitations as well, maybe he needs to be pushed into pairs.

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Green View Post
    Given Matthew's jump limitations as well, maybe he needs to be pushed into pairs.
    I am sorry but i don't see Matt in pairs at all. His upper body is not super strong. Let's focus on improvement : he has tried a 4t this weekend in the LP.. that's new for him... He is pretty close to be getting a 3a i would suspect.... considering the ease of the 2a....

If Matt were to switch out, I would prefer seeing him in dance than in pairs.

0 Not allowed!
    This is the last time i watch Lauriault-Le Gac's FD... as a Harmonium fan, i hate how they doctored the music for this dance... and the add -on of Dixie to Histoires sans Paroles makes no sense.... i am profoundly disappointed.... Harmonium is such a good band.... with so many masterpieces !

2 Not allowed!
    re.. size of skaters..

Jo and I are about the same height.. 180cm...

Matt seems a tiny bit taller than me.... 182cm??
    Nic is just a bit taller than me...185cm?

Wiliiam is noticeably taller than all of us so I would think he is 188-190 cms...

2 Not allowed!
    Fabbri & Ayer FD: https://streamable.com/43wux

Senior Ice Dance medal ceremony: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ftdfc

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Green View Post
    Nic is the one who's ideal for pairs; Matt isn't bulky enough (in fact, he's quite svelte).

I am sorry but i don't see Matt in pairs at all. His upper body is not super strong. Let's focus on improvement : he has tried a 4t this weekend in the LP.. that's new for him... He is pretty close to be getting a 3a i would suspect.... considering the ease of the 2a....

If Matt were to switch out, I would prefer seeing him in dance than in pairs.
    I agree that he is much better suited to ice dance, not just because of his physique, but his artistry is sublime, so his presentation skills would be more valuable in dance. Moreover, his coaches are ice dancers (Michael Coreno & Allie Hann-McCurdy), and no doubt the reason why Matt is such a beautiful performer on the ice is because of their influence.

I've never seen him include a quad jump in a program before, so that is a step forward. His 2A is gorgeous, so hopefully a 3A will arrive sooner rather than later.

Jo and I are about the same height.. 180cm...
    That sounds about right. Jo was 5'10" when I met him last year, and now he seems to be around 5'11".

Matt seems a tiny bit taller than me.... 182cm??
    Matt told me that he's 6-feet (so that's 183 cm), and it "feels" like he's 6-feet when I'm standing next to him, but I suppose he could be rounding up slightly, and of course my impression is not a scientific measurement. He's at least 182 cm.

Nic is just a bit taller than me...185cm?
    That is Nic's height according to his ISU bio, and that "feels" right to me on the three occasions that I have spoken to him (but not this year, unfortunately).

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Does anybody have a video of Lubov and Charlie skate?

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    Does anybody have a video of Lubov and Charlie skate?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHPH...A391mp&index=2

8 Not allowed!
    I'm going to try my best to summarize my interactions with Phan and Markell, but since I spoke to them at least once on Friday and Saturday, and then it was just Jo on Sunday (plus Madison Hubbell & Zachary Donohue), I may forget some details.

Friday (a little of Jo and mostly Matt)

Not long after I had arrived to the arena on Friday afternoon, Joseph was the one who spotted me first from a distance (he had just completed a practice session). He waved at me, and he had a beaming smile as he eagerly walked towards me (fans usually have to approach a skater, not the other way around). I could tell from his body language that he really wanted to talk to me, and this was my first indication that he now views me as more of an acquaintance rather than "just a fan" as he had in the past. I have no clue why his perception of me has changed in the year-long gap since I last met him, but I'm very moved and honoured that he feels comfortable enough around me that he's willing to share some personal details that I'm certain most skaters never would with their fans. I was already aware from my conversation with him last year that he's quite sensitive, but this time he was even more open about his feelings, to the point where he was emotionally vulnerable at times. I'm truly astonished that Jo trusts me to this extent and that he wishes to confide in me a few of his innermost thoughts; I wish I understood how I earned that trust. I honestly don't know if anything I said could possibly help , but he at least seemed to have appreciated my effort because he gave me a hug for it. I never had such a heartfelt discussion with a skater before; I occasionally became nervous because I wasn't prepared for it, and of course I wanted to be extra careful with my responses, but luckily I appeared to have succeeded in cheering him up a little bit.

Shortly after Jo left, Matthew and his mother (whom I haven't met before, although we do keep in touch on social media) entered the arena, so I greeted them, and I handed Matt a gift (although he didn't open it yet). Both he and Mrs. Markell are aware of my health problems, so he hugged me as both a "thank you" for the present and expressing his sympathy for what I've been through. She then told me that she was glad that I was well enough to attend this competition, and both she and her son remembered that the last time I spoke to Matt was 20 months ago at the Challenge (wow, I'm actually memorable! ). Interestingly, even though I didn't talk to her at that past event, she recalled precisely which gift I gave to him back then, so she clearly has a terrific memory.

I inquired as to why he withdrew from Minto, and he replied that he had a foot injury and boot problems which hampered his training, so he simply wasn't ready. He then joked that he's not entirely sure if he's prepared for this competition, either, "but we'll see how it goes!" I then expressed that I greatly appreciate that he participates in the Quebec Summer Championships because as an Ontarian skater, he could simply stick to the Ottawa and Toronto events, as most do. Matt explained that he likes this comp more than the Ontario ones because relatively speaking, the atmosphere is more relaxed in Pierrefonds, so he's less stressed. For him, the Ontario events are like a mini-Nationals, so in Quebec, he stands out more. I exclaimed, "Oh, I see, you come here because you're a shoo-in for a medal!", and Matt laughed, insisting that he's not guaranteed a podium finish.

I was curious about his new programs, and he mentioned that Jeff Buttle had choreographed his SP, which was his first time working with Jeff. I was pleasantly surprised to hear this because I don't believe he had ever sought outside help for his programs before (it's usually Allie Hann-McCurdy who creates his routines). He said that he wanted to change things up a little bit, and he enjoyed working with a legend like Jeff. The LP was choreographed by both Matt himself and Allie.

I felt that I had taken enough of his time at this point, so I let him go, although just before he departed for his practice session, he asked me if I knew what time the Senior Men SP started, and he admitted that he was a bit disorganized. I had a print-out of the schedule on-hand, so when I took it out of my bag, Mrs. Markell noted that I was more organized than her son, lol.

A few hours later, both Matt and his mother saw me again and they sat near me, and he thanked me for the lovely presents. The item he loved the most was a mug with a skating-related caption, and he claims that he will use it in the morning when he drinks his coffee. Mrs. Markell remarked that everything I gave to him was extremely thoughtful, although she preferred the handmade Pisces necklace (Matt is a Pisces) that I bought from a local artisan. The pendant is made out of wood, and the Pisces symbol is elegantly carved into it. She thought it was very beautiful, and she suggested to her son that he wear it as a good luck charm. (I don't know if he will actually do so, but I think it's great that she had the same idea as I did. ) I informed him that Pisces is considered to be the most spiritual of all the zodiac signs, so naturally when I first saw the necklace, it reminded me of his soulful and graceful skating. They were both touched by the amount of thought I put into the gift.

After Matt received his score for his SP, I managed to get his attention from the stands before he left the kiss & cry, and I shouted that I loved his performance, although that fall was rather unfortunate. He was of course frustrated by that silly mistake, but he was content with the jumps at least.

And that's it for Friday. I will continue with Saturday later.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Am I the only one to find this music somewhat creepy?
    I don'y know what I was expecting really but maybe a bit more originality in the choreography? It comes over as a bit blah ...
    On the bright side: great synchronisation! ... and this from a new team! I think, with time, they have the potential to be exceptional

They are definitively on my watch-list! I wish them the best for the coming season.

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by peepsquick View Post
    No, it's definitely a bit of a weird take on that song.

I kind of expect the program to become more intricate as the season goes on and they get more experience as a team.

7 Not allowed!
    Saturday - Part 1 (mostly Jo and a mention of Matt)

For Saturday, I arrived at the arena in the evening, and I eventually crossed paths with Jo. He noticed that I was carrying a large gift bag, and I could tell from the expression in his eyes that he was hoping that it might be for him, so I handed it over to him and exclaimed, "Happy belated birthday!" (His 18th birthday took place 6 days beforehand.) He squealed like a kid in a candy store, "You bought me a birthday present?!!! You're so nice!" (Awww, he's such a cutie patootie! ) As he's inspecting the goodies inside, I explain to him that I chose a Canadian pride theme because I think Canada is very lucky to have him represent us at figure skating competitions. I added, "I know you've had your struggles last season, but you have done Canada proud, and you will continue to do so in the future." They're practical items, so I pointed out that he can use them every day if he wished, and I wanted them to serve as a reminder to him that I believe he embodies the best of the maple leaf. Jo thanked me for the gifts, and more importantly, for having faith in him, and he gave me a second hug.

He then mentioned that he was eager to show off his new programs for this season and that he really liked his new costumes. Jeff Buttle had choreographed his SP while David Wilson had choreographed his LP. He initially wanted to compete at the QSC as a senior, but David hadn't completed the senior-level version of his free skate, so Jo was forced to register as a junior at this event. He then suddenly felt the need to justify to me why he remained as a junior internationally, and the reason was that his results from last season convinced him that he wasn't ready to move up to the senior ranks yet. I was puzzled by his apologetic tone, and I said, "You don't have to justify your decision to me. It's your career. I'm just a fan, and I'll follow you wherever you choose to go." Jo's response was, "No, I must explain myself. I don't want you to think less of me, so you need to know why."

Whoa, since when did my opinion---I'm his acquaintance at best---matter that much to him??!! I'm stunned that this poor guy seems to be worried that a fan that he has only met four times may not admire his skating as much just because he's staying in the junior ranks. I had to reassure him of my devotion, and that I trust he knows what's best for his career.

Jo's mother couldn't make it to the competition, but she did inform me on social media that her son had a knee injury (which is why he withdrew from Minto), so I asked him if it still hurt, and he replied that it does.

Because the large clock in Rink #4 happened to be in my field of vision, I realized that I had better go so that he can begin preparing for the SP. Jo then muttered, "Oh, I'm starting to feel nervous!" I tried to offer him some calming words (this is turning into a habit whenever I'm around him now ) before I wished him good luck.

Before I reveal my next interaction with Matt, I had to share an odd thing that occurred around the time of the Senior Men LP. A young Asian woman that I've never seen before suddenly approached me, and she asked me (without even saying "hi" first) "Is Matthew Markell your son?" I was so confused by her question because for starters, I'm not old enough to be his mother (although I'm old enough to be his aunt, but I have a youthful-looking face, so it's shocking to me that someone might believe that I have an adult son), not to mention that my ethnic background is wholly different from Matt's---our ancestors aren't even from the same continent. I answered, "No, we're not related at all." She appeared to be disappointed and left me alone. I'm guessing that she had seen me chat with Matt, but considering that Mrs. Markell was there as well, how on Earth did that Asian woman conclude that I'm Matt's mom instead of his actual mother??! I recounted this amusing anecdote to Matt later, and he cracked up!

I'm very sleepy, so I'll have to continue Saturday - Part 2 at another time.

8 Not allowed!
    Saturday - Part 2 (mostly Matt and a little of Jo)

I was fortunate that the Junior Men SP ran long, so I didn't have to choose between Matt's and Jo's performances, but then I realized that the Senior Men medal ceremony might take place at the same time while the junior men were competing, so I constantly switched between Rink #3 and where the podium was located. (The volunteer who had to check the ticket around our wrists gave me a weird look, lol.)

On one of the occasions where I headed towards the podium, Matt and Mrs. Markell spotted me, so I stopped my frantic run to chat with them. I immediately noticed that he was wearing his SP costume instead of his LP one, and when I inquired about it, Matt replied that he loved his SP outfit more. I told him that although his LP performance was a little rough around the edges, I nonetheless thought the music, which suited him perfectly, and the choreography were EXQUISITE!!! I described it as poetry in motion, and with more polishing, I truly believe it can be his masterpiece. He thanked me for the compliment, although I could tell from his facial expression that he was disappointed with how the jumps went. He's recovering from a foot injury and he had lost some training time, so I tried to reassure him that this was merely early season rust, and that I'm sure his free skate will be even more dazzling as the season progresses.

Mrs. Markell and I then had a brief discussion about how utterly terrible the sound system was at the arena, and that the announcements sometimes sounded like the adults in a Peanuts cartoon. She couldn't tell what Matt's placement was because the audio was so garbled, so she asked her son directly what was his ranking, and he answered, "I think I got 2nd."

I then remembered I had to check what was going on in Rink #3, so I apologized for cutting the conversation short, but I really wanted to see Joseph skate, and Mrs. Markell was surprised that there was still an event going because it was already quite late (it was already past 10 PM). I explained to her that the Junior Men SP was behind schedule, although that turned out to be a very good thing for me, not having to be torn between my favourite skaters. I then added that I would join them again afterwards, and I ran like a maniac back to the rink to catch Jo's SP.

After the Junior Men SP was over, I returned to the podium, although I didn't see Matt or his mother around (I guess they must have been sick of waiting for the medal ceremony to start and went to the area reserved solely for skaters, coaches and officials). I waited and waited for something to happen, and by the time the organizers were ready to begin at around 10:40 PM, they realized that they couldn't because the guys weren't immediately present. So a volunteer had to go search for them, and I had to wait some more for the ceremony.

After it was done, I congratulated Matt for winning the silver, and I reminded him that I was right that he was a shoo-in for a medal. I then requested a photo, which Mrs. Markell was happy to oblige. He and I decided to stand in front of the podium, and while we were figuring how to pose, he teased me in a cutesy voice as if I were a small child, "I'm so much taller than you!", and I felt self-conscious for being so short compared to him. I whined liked a kid, "Well, you must be 6-feet tall!", and he confirmed in a slightly deeper timbre (sort of like he was a giant in a cartoon), "I am 6-feet tall." He then decided to minimize our gigantic height difference by leaning his head down so it's touching the top of mine. When Mrs. Markell returned my camera, I glanced at the picture, and it looked soooooo adorable!

I returned the favour and took a snapshot of Matt and his mother. It was now time to bid farewell, so he gave me a second hug and he thanked me for being such an avid supporter of his skating. Mrs. Markell made me promise to take care of my health, both for my own sake and because she would like to meet me again next year.

After we parted ways, I called for a taxi, but because it was a very busy Saturday night, I was warned in advance that I would have to wait a while for it to arrive, and they couldn't even give me an estimate. While I was sitting on a bench inside the building near the main entrance, Jo saw me and I was greeted by that big, sunny smile of his , and he stood next to where I was. He asked if I had watched his short program, and I exclaimed, "Yes! It was totally AWESOME!!! You can rule the roost on the Junior Grand Prix circuit with it!" He said that he hoped he will do so, and he then wondered who I was waiting for, and I replied I was waiting for a taxi. He mentioned that he was waiting for his father to pick him up, and then out-of-the-blue, he began sharing something rather personal. I'm once more amazed that Jo regards me as something more than "just a fan," and I'm really touched that he likes to confide in me, even if I don't understand at all why. His father then showed up (outside, though, so I didn't get to meet him), so Jo and I exchanged a "Good night and I'll see you tomorrow."

My taxi was so late that Matt and his mother passed by me as they were heading out. Mrs. Markell inquired as to why I was still here, and I complained about the loooooong wait for a taxi on a Saturday night. The three of us said our goodbyes one more time, and we'll of course keep in touch on social media.

On Sunday, it was just Jo (plus Hubbell & Donohue), and that will have to wait for another post.

GS Supporter

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by peepsquick View Post
    I don'y know what I was expecting really but maybe a bit more originality in the choreography? It comes over as a bit blah ...
    On the bright side: great synchronisation! ... and this from a new team! I think, with time, they have the potential to be exceptional

They are definitively on my watch-list! I wish them the best for the coming season.
    No, you are not the only one. I would say...music turns me away from watching their skating. But it is me- I am against lyrics in figure skating in general. For me only instrumental music is a music for skating However, this particular song truly does not complement at all.

Only time will tell either they potential will come to fruition or no. I cannot see any indications yet that it might happen but I heartfeltly wish so.

8 Not allowed!
    Sunday (mostly Jo, a little of Madison Hubbell & Zachary Donohue)

By the time I arrived at the arena on Sunday afternoon, Jo was already preparing for the LP, so I didn't want to take too much of his time. I asked how he was feeling, and he replied, "I'm quite nervous!" So once again, I blurt out encouraging things in an attempt to soothe some of his nerves. I seriously doubt they do any good, but at least he knows I care by trying.

After the Junior Men LP, I noticed Madison Hubbell in my field of vision, so I walked up to her and asked for her autograph. She was in Pierrefonds to show her support for her fiancé Adrian Diaz. I mention that I had enjoyed watching her skate in person at last year's Skate Canada International. She wondered if I was planning to attend more competitions this season, and I answered that I hoped to be at the Montreal Worlds, but I can't afford even the cheapest all-event pass, so I'm crossing my fingers that single tickets will be released and those will be more affordable. She agreed that the prices were ludicrous, and her parents were also waiting for single tickets. She then suggested that I go get her dance partner Zach's autograph, and she joked, "That is, if you want his autograph, because you know, he's not that interesting." He was across the room, so Madison yelled, "Hey Zach! Be nice to her! I don't want you to make us look bad!" (Lol, I didn't realize they were vitriolic best buds!)

So I went up to Zachary Donohue and handed him my notebook and pen, and he was expecting to sign his name next to Madison's, but her signature was so large that it filled up the whole page. He exclaimed, "What?! She didn't even leave any space for me! Ugh, blondes, they take up so much room! Well, in that case, I'll also fill up a whole page so she doesn't seem so big anymore." I repeated that I had a great time seeing him perform in Laval last year, and he inquired if I was going to be at the Montreal Worlds. As before, I mention that price is an issue, and he too thought the cost was akin to a highway robbery, but he's certain that single tickets will eventually be available, so I'll have a chance then.

For those of you who have watched the Junior Men medal ceremony, you know that Jo gave me a peace sign at the end. Immediately after I stopped recording, I requested that he stick around because I wanted to discuss his LP and take a photo with him, if he was so inclined, but I'd like to film the Senior Ice Dance medal ceremony first. Jo nodded, "Yeah, of course," and he sat some distance away.

After I was done recording, I approached him and asked what he thought of his LP, and Jo replied that his injured knee was bothering him a lot during the performance. It quickly drained his energy; he felt so tired while skating, and he still felt very tired now. I told him that I had injured my knee a few years ago, and I was in so much pain that I could barely walk, but I still had to go to work, and my commute was very long. I wanted to cry every time I saw a staircase because I knew it would be pure agony having to go up or down it. Since I understand all too well how hell-ish it can be trying to function with a bad knee, I expressed my admiration that he was able to skate at an elite level and perform a 4T-3T with that kind of pain; that's nothing short of superhuman, as far as I'm concerned.

Jo smiled slightly (maybe he likes the idea of being a superhero? ), so I tried to keep his mood on the positive side by offering my opinion (which he seems to value for reasons I cannot fathom) on his long program. With more mileage, I thought it had the potential to be incredibly elegant and captivating!!! I felt that he was growing as an artist, and even at this early stage, I believed that this free skate showed that his skating style was becoming more mature and sophisticated. I reminded him of when we first met two years ago, and I had praised his performance back then as being magical. Now, I was beginning to see glimpses of the divine! A large grin formed on Jo's face , and he exclaimed, "Wow, thank you!" (Cheer up Jo: mission accomplished! )

I then glanced at the podium, and I noticed that the ice dancers have vacated the premises, so I suggested that we pose for the picture. Just as he had done for our snapshot together at the 2017-2018 Challenge, he made a peace sign.

Before we must go on our separate ways, I wished him good luck for the rest of the season, and I pleaded with him that no matter what happens at a competition, he shouldn't be too hard on himself. As a callback to our conversation on Friday, I brought up the fact that everyone endures hardships, myself included. (Jo had vaguely heard from his mother that I had serious health problems, so on Friday, he wanted me to describe what I had suffered from and what had happened.) Heck, I had nearly died, and it was a challenge for me to just to stay alive for months while waiting for the medical procedure that I needed to save my life. No matter how tough the obstacles in his path may be, as long as he has his health and his loved ones, I reassured him that he will overcome these hurdles, and he will achieve the goals that he has set for himself.

Jo's final words to me were, "I'm so glad that you survived your illness because I'm very lucky to have a fan like you." I probably should've said something in response, but I was so moved by his sentiment that all I could do was smile, and then I turned and slowly walked away because I was worried that I might start shedding tears in front of him. For politeness' sake, we should've exchanged goodbyes, but somehow I couldn't do it.

And that's it, folks.

2 Not allowed!
    wow siberia... these posts are so personal. it's not something we are used to get on this forum. i enjoyed reading them though sometimes i felt like i was intruding LOL

but yeah... thanks for your reports. i agree that Jo's LP has all the potential to become epic. Let's hope he gets there ! Stay healthy !

1 Not allowed!
    wow siberia... these posts are so personal.
    It's true that I wrote a lot, but I didn't share everything, obviously; in every paragraph that you've read, I've always omitted something (and that includes even my talk with Madison and Zach).

When I attend a skating competition, I expect the highlight to be watching the performances of my favourite skaters, but this time around, what made this event so special were my interactions with Jo, Matt and Mrs. Markell. All that I'm doing is showing my support to skaters that I admire in the best way I know how, and it's so wonderful that all three of them (plus Jo's mother) truly appreciate it, to the point where they're willing to treat me like an acquaintance. This is a dream come true for any fs fan, and for those who aren't lucky enough to meet skaters who are as sweet as Jo and Matt, I wanted to give them an idea of what this rather unique experience was like---it feels like I won the lottery!

i enjoyed reading them though sometimes i felt like i was intruding LOL
    Some people have told me that I write beautifully, so I'll take it as a compliment that I was able to convey to you what it was like being in my shoes.

but yeah... thanks for your reports. i agree that Jo's LP has all the potential to become epic.
    You know that I consider Jo to be the skater who reminds me the most of Patrick Chan, so you'll be happy to know that as I was watching him skate his LP in person (I'm not sure if my fancam can fully capture this), he was at his most Chan-like. That was the hint of divinity I was referring to.

Stay healthy !
    If I want to meet Jo and Matt again next year, then I have to make sure that I'm alright.

Rinkside

5 Not allowed!
    Huge shout out to all the skaters who competed and laid it all out so early in the season. A tough thing to do! Special shout out to Joseph Phan and Soucisse/Firus for my personal highlights.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast